Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What's your Fav Dub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok, first of all please don't turn this into a 'dub vs. sub' thread, I was just wondering what some of your favorite dubbings were. Here are mine:

1/Trigun
2/Hellsing
3/Lupin III
Somebody just did this a month ago.

But mine would be Bebop followed by anything with Hilary Haag in it.
Hm...

1. Gundam 08th MS Team
2. X Tv
3. Slayers [TV series, not the stuff done by ADV]
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Somebody just did this a month ago...

Oh, sorry. I did a search and couldn't find one. Oh and forgot to mention FLCL.
FLCL and only Pedro's VA in Excel Saga. And I never like dubs, I even prefer the Japanese VA's in Bebop. So, any time I like the dub better than the sub is a pretty groundbreaking moment...
1. Bebop
2. Abenobashi
3. FLCL
4. sCRYed
5. The SoulTaker
The Golden Boy dub was great.

I also enjoyed the Hellsing dub.
Cowboy Bebop!
Ranma
Tenchi Muyo
Robotech (although most of the script from Macross was rewritten)
Maison Ikkoku
Hand Maid May
Golden Boy
Evangelion
Bubblegum Crisis
Ronin Warriors
There are a few series that I enjoy listening to with Eng. Audio turned on. From memory I'd say my favorites are:

Fruits Basket
Cowboy Bebop
Serial Experiments: Lain
FLCL

I couldn't stand the Goldenboy dub. I had to switch audio channels right after he get's hit by that car. I think the worst dub ever is the one for Crest of the Stars. Either way, I usually watch a series twice, in both langauges (unless it's only a Jap. dub or it's too unbearable to watch again).
There are only two dubs that have a little place in my heart as I am mainly a sub guy but Maison Ikkoku and Ranma I used to watch in dub as a kid and i'll allways like them... Maison Ikkoku especially... I mostly watch them in sub form but sometimes on a day I feel nostalgic i'll stick on the dubs...
Hellsing, rahxephon, bebop, trigun, nge. I've never have really been annoyed by dubs.
Add one more to Bebop. Raxehphon wasn't bad, either.
cowboy bebop, outlaw star, flcl are the best. mainly FLCL because the subs go way to fast during the manga parts ^^

i didnt really like the dub for Trigun.
My current top five.

Bebop
Trigun
Kenshin
Irresponsible Captain tylor (the captains voice could not have been done better)
Blue Gender
Pages: 1 2 3