Import Anime Forums

Full Version: More Gundam Stuff Please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am a really big fan of anything with robots in it!!
and I would like to purchase some HK Gundam stuff that I know is out there
ex.
G Gundam TV: MAC release
Turn A Gundam TV: MAC release
Z Gundam TV: MAC release

Thanks Big Grin
Add Gundam Wing TV MAC to that. I should have went with that but instead I bought the Bandai VHS. It cost an arm and a leg and I'm still buying it. Sad Need 5 more tapes for $75. Hope I can get those. :mrgreen: I'm up to episode 28 (finished 28).
What about Gundam Seed, I think it was, is there a chance it will be turned into a HK set. And Gundam Evolove, will there ever be a better release?
Gundam Seed hasen't been completed yet and gundam elvole was just cd's that you got with the newer gundam models I have them all and the just 3d animated 5 - 10 mins just to show off the gundam stuuf coming out next!!
I have a bunch of Gundams on order, should be getting those Friday this week or Monday next Smile
lol Gundam Seed hasn't even aired yet.

Usually takes a year for stuff on TV in Japan to filter to HK Sets, We should be seeing a Chobits set hopefully in the next few months.
I'll get the R1s. Looking forward to it. :mrgreen:
What is Gundam Seed about? I saw a pre-view thingy in my dad's e-mail, but I haven't the slightest idea of what it's about.
from what I've heard it's about the colony's making some secret mobile suits (5 or 6) and the earth steals them or something?
not exactly sure I've only seen a little preview video! :twisted:
Giant robots are COOL dont let anyone lie to you and tell you otherwise 8O 8O
I KNOW!!!!!!!
I'm working on my new gundam model, It's 1/4 scale motorized wing gundam!!!! :lol: :lol:

and no one could ever tell me that robots aren't kewl!!! :twisted:
cool.
BTW 1/4 scale is 5 meters tall!!! hehe :twisted:
When I'm done I'm going to go walking around Japan Fighting Godzilla and his friends!!! hehe :twisted:
And people say I'm weird..................... :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2