Import Anime Forums

Full Version: why are the prices so low!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Series #2: Vicious the detective Sherlock Holmes:

We present a little FACT about Senor Vicious? claim of multiple accounts.

Vicious observes posts with similar English style by two different users posted in another board. He accuses anime-icon of having double accounts. It was later proved that one was based in HK, while the other one was based in Canada.

Brilliant work, Vicious. I have a phone call here for you. FBI says they want to hire you.

P.S.

Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
1) HBK, you must've just learned how to count since you love putting all them numbers in your posts. Either that or someone finally taught you how to organize your thoughts.

2) I don't know why you two keep trying to talk to me. I can't make it any clearer that I have no respect for either of you.

3) And after 14 pages, still noone knows what point you two clowns are trying to make. Way to go.

1) It?s so simple. I only used the numbering system only when I have to refer to multiple points in a single post. When I refer to several posts or single point, I don?t use numbers. Is that so difficult for you to understand? Vicious the Ignominious?

2) Why are you talking to ?nobody?? Do you like hearing echo of yourself?

3) I finally decide to follow your example. That is, to stoop down to your level, as you so fondly like to put it over and over. Now I think we?ll have a smooth conversation between two equal level.
When you first came back hbk101 I thought you had grown up a little, but now I know just how wrong I was. You are the same child you were back when you first joined.
Yeah.... he's always bugged me too...

He was doing so well for a while there that I thought he had become a valuable member of our community... now he's doing his best to prove me wrong...
Wow... does someone have a personal vendetta or what? I don't understand people. Differences can be so easily explained and gotten over. Why do people have to drag things out and make them into something huge when they're not? Fights like these shouldn't be happening on the boards because if you're old enough to sign up for them in the first place, then you should be old enough to ACT adult even though you may not be an official one. What people need to remember is that these boards are for everyone's enjoyment. NOT to see how much we can insult one another and drag each other through the dirt.
Hey, why the hell are the prices so low?!!!!
This is what I meant by blood in the water, do all of you realize this arguement has gone on 200+ posts now. This is not even an anime thread anymore. Lets move on. If this was chess I would say this is a stalemate, no one is going to win this one

If this was chess I would say this is a stalemate, no one is going to win this one

Not really. Because I don't even care about this thread and still have no idea what the point was. I was never really in it to win, because I don't know what I'm trying to win at??? I acted stupid for awhile because my name was mentioned. But I've been pretty much ignoring tweedledee and tweedledum's posts for awhile now.
Despite being "ignored" this thread continues....
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
Despite being "ignored" this thread continues....

Well, that's because I read you guys posts, not theirs. But if you don't want me to Zag, just this once I'll listen to you, and won't post here anymore.
Vicious I am with you on this one, I have been reading the posts from this thread and I am not really sure what direction or even what the original need of this thread was? the name is decieving

We present a little FACT about Senor Vicious? claim of multiple accounts.

Vicious observes posts with similar English style by two different users posted in another board. He accuses anime-icon of having double accounts. It was later proved that one was based in HK, while the other one was based in Canada.

Brilliant work, Vicious. I have a phone call here for you. FBI says they want to hire you.

Actually I accused them aswell.. Just because the poster was in Canada doesnt mean they couldnt of been hired by A-I with the offer of a free set or two... Ever think its strange ALL the posts were about A-I? Hmm yes they were just normal posters who wanted to talk HKs... Even though half of them used 'damaged' in every thread and only made posts quoting others and themselves... I think the FBI should hire you...
Quote:Originally posted by gubi-gubi
Just because the poster was in Canada doesnt mean they couldnt of been hired by A-I with the offer of a free set or two...

That's besides the point. My point was that it meant that they definitely were two different users.
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
I'm special. My mother told me so.

hbk101 you really are a glutton for punishment aren't you?

I thought you had grown up a little, but now I know just how wrong I was. You are the same child you were back when you first joined.

Kakoi,
if you are so mature, stop throwing these childish flame bait. How is the taking one side and attacking the other side will help stop the argument? It almost seems you are trying to prolong the argument. I already made a truce with Vicious. The argument's over as of yesterday.

I suggest that you follow the good examples of Zagatto and Rarnom. They were being fair by pointing the faults of both sides, which I respectfully considered.

Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
just this once I'll listen to you, and won't post here anymore.

Agreed. No more insults to each other here on out in this thread.
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
I already made a truce with Vicious. The argument's over as of yesterday.

I know I said I wasn't going to post anymore here, but I also don't want false stuff about my actions floating around.

I didn't make a truce with anybody. Anyone whose been here long enough would know me better than that anyways. I just don't care enough about this thread or it's primary participants to go around in circles with them anymore. In short - I got bored with HBK and robojack and whoever else making accusations against me.
Don't worry, Vicious. I'm bored too, which is why I'm not posting here much anymore.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16