Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Split from Contest thread was waayyy OT ;o)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hehe when u post a message below u see "Attach a file" field.... attach the banner this way?
yes i tried that, everytime i select my banner and try to attach it it never posts.. Cry
You are right... for some reason attachement doesnt show up... let me ask Schultz about it
same thing happened to me last night.
I have no idea on how to create a banner. Sad
Dont worry Steve Smile I am planning to have more frequent contests from now on where it will require LESS work on the users part Smile
I'm not so much worried about the contest, I just would really like to make a banner. Big Grin
hey you fixed it junkie joe! thanks!!! Big Grin
That doesn't help me. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Haha, seriously though.
hehe I didnt fix it ^_^ Schultz must have done it, he's the GURU behind the coding of the site heh

Steve: u can do a search on google and get alot of tips and tutorials about making banners etc Smile
Another banner I made, animated based on Saiyuki :lol: *deleted attachment until Schultz works his magic* :lol:
said "failed something with php" ..wouldnt upload attatchment...illl try again. 8) 8O *deleted attachment, dont want two of the same on there*
I think Schultz aware of the problem and will get it fixed ASAP... but since he's in the US Air Force he has other duties during the day (its day for him right now since he's stationed in Japan) it should be fixed soon though!
Ohh, no hurry...Schultz knows what hes doing. :lol: If i was in the air-force in Japan, I'd ditch and go hang out around town ^^ :lol: 8) Tongue haha..then get chased back to America by Uncle Sam..
hehe he is living every otaku's dream being in japan... ~_~
Pages: 1 2 3