Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Split from Contest thread was waayyy OT ;o)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
good deal being stationed in japan...lots of great stuff, including the anime and manga Big Grin
Hahaha, so true! Oh man, if I was in Japan, I'd be just like Keitaro from Love Hina! :lol: ..he's so comical.
lol stop dreaming guys, just enlist in the military!!! hehe :twisted:
Great... I can just see the recruitment posters now.

JOIN THE NAVY!

SEE THE WORLD!

MEET NEW PEOPLE!

GO SHOPPING IN JAPAN!
8O
:!: hmm....maybe... :roll: :? Big Grin (only enlist if able to station in Japan...or China (get cheap HK from corner dealers :twisted: :twisted: )
hehe not to mention how US Army is requirting now... they released a First Person Shooter game (www.americasarmy.com) and I must say its pretty good one too... best FPS I played... Return to Wolfenstein is fun, so are some of those Clancy games but this one is best and most realistic (though too realistic sometimes... point blank range on full auto and u miss hehe)
man, i'd go through all of that just go to japan :wink:
hey, Zagatto..who is Claire? :o
She started as my mistress then ended up being my wife's best friend.
I still lust for her but she's settled down to just one guy for now... Sad
oh, ok. I just saw that pic from your web site Tongue Tongue
I've got many more but she asked me only to share those few.

Glad to hear someone likes my photos (or is it just the subject?).
Just an update.. we are going through a typhoon right now. So i get the rest of the day off *whohooo* so i will be able to go to my normal computers and i will get the problem fixed.. ;o)
yay!!!!! Big Grin
damn Clair is hot hehe *drool* Smile
Just as I feared... subject matter... not photograph... Cry
Pages: 1 2 3