Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Back From Japan!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
not necessarily! depends on what you wanna do!

i mean you can live of 180 yen Ramen shop (189 inc tax -hehehe) and yoshinoya with curry noodles for like 290yen!

but if like me you wanna live a little and try diff stuff then it can be pricey eating out!

and to buy stuff theres the 100yen shops ( including a 4 storey one in Harajuku) they are ACE!

the Subway and Train sytems are dirt cheap, v regular and never late but stop just after 12 at night they are based on distance ranging from as little as 130yen to max 290 yen

you can get a close to free tour of Tokyo via taking the Yamonote JR line which does a circle of the main areas of Tokyo just get a ticket for 130 and ride it full circle good way of gettin a tour in like an hour! and get off at each sop take pics and hop onto the next! me and a friend i made did that one day for a Joke and it was an Awesome decision!
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
It seems that's what I need to do. It will probably be much cheaper. I mean, if rav96 was in Tokyo for 3 weeks and spent £2000 and you were all over Japan (which is what I want to do) for 2 weeks and didn't even spend £2500 then £1700 for 1 week (1 person) is just to much (damn travelling agencies).
Those £2500 you took were used to pay for the whole trip or just to pay your expenses?

The £2500 paid for trip and expenses and we stayed in five star hotels and nice Japanese Hot Spring Inns. It included one internal flight but excluded the main flight to Japan as i flew from Hong Kong and someone else paid for it.

While things are expensive, there are cheap places to eat and always the 100yen stores - i just got a package i sent back to myself by SAL full of 100yen snacks. Just had the roasted seaweed and the vinegarred squid tentacles! Big Grin

On the other hand i was with other ppl and i did smooch a bit since they are older than me and they won their plane tickets and some of the hotel accomodation.
Thank you for the information. You really opened my eyes. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3