Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Fav Drinking Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
At my old house, everytime we'd throw a party, we'd have Cups, Shoulders, and Beer Pong going on. I really miss it.
Is this a RANT?

Go to general babble.

In here you RANT RANT RANT!!!!

wah wah... I miss beer...

GO GET A KEG!!!!
BUY SOME FRIENDS!!!!
I love 'think while you drink' where you have to say a well known persons name and the next guy has to think of another with the first name starting with the letter of the last name of the previous name.. Allways good to play with stupid/drunk people... And there's another we play involving cards and a bucket of mixed booze... Each card lets you do something except no-one can ever remember what so you get so smashed!

There's a few anime drinking games aint there? Never played one tho...
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
Is this a RANT?

Go to general babble.

In here you RANT RANT RANT!!!!

wah wah... I miss beer...

GO GET A KEG!!!!
BUY SOME FRIENDS!!!!

Whoops, I don't miss beer. I should have been more clear... I don't even drink. *Suprise* I drink OJ and everyone picks on me about it the whole night. I don't mind cuz I just love the games... So this is a rave. I love playing Shoulders and seeing everyone fumble up the rules. But my favorite game is Cups... Everyone has a couple of ounces in their cup.. You drink it, and try to toss your cup face down. Then the next person on your team goes.. whichever team finishes first wins. It's a lot of fun.

I haven't even heard of any anime drinking games. That sounds like something you might really need to think about. Yeah, I'd like to play some of those.
mmmmmmmm Biru
Ok, this is a game we play over here. Its called "blowing cards".
You just put a deck of playing cards on top of a glass or bottle and sit arround it with a group of friends. Then (you figured it) you try to blow cards of the glass but leave some for the person after you. The one who blows the last card of the glass has to drink whatever is in the glass or bottle. The more you drink the harder it gets to control the air flow, the more often you lose the more you have to drink etc.
elcoholic the game you mentioned could get very wrong depending on the group of people you are with. Say it was all guys---- see my point?
I still prefer a good old game of 5 card draw and shots of JD or Teqila

i played checkers the other night with shot glasses, i never want to drink and entire bottle of rum again.
Rum (as I shiver) evil evil drink never want to drink that stuff again ever since I had it I can't stand the smell or taste of coconut anymore

My favorite drinking game is quite simple. Winner gets to strip the other naked, and if they're drunk enough, who knows what else? Wink Works great with beautiful women, not recommended with guys and not-so-hot women.
it was a bottle of banana rum, plus some hipnotic.
Try this kind of shot for a drinking game tastes great and kicks you in the rear. One part Yeagermister, One part Goldshlager and one part Red Bull energy drink mixed in equal portions. It has a kick but is not as harsh as some staight shot

Kings is definitely a good game. We also like to play Jackass. We tried making horseshoes into a drinking game, but decided it wasn't such a good idea when the horse shoes started getting thrown at one another and a window got broken.

WHAT?!?! I love rum!!! I swear, I'm having an affair with Captain Morgan. It's the only love affair my fiance will alow! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2