Import Anime Forums

Full Version: voting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
elcoholic are u serious about blair? hes ignoring our words, and kissing on the bigger dudes ass (america) hes not here for us, just as much bush aint there for u guys.
Quote:Originally posted by r00ster
This year, I started telling all of the reps for the parties that I didn't like that I was going to vote for the communist party, and that my mind was made up, so they shouldn't waste their time on me.
That's genius XD .. I'd vote for Kerry (Gah.. 18 in May), but a recent poll shows that more americans find Bush to be more compassionate.. :confused: .. >< .. Hope Kerry gets out there more.. I haven't seen him around promoting his campaign too much..
Quote:Originally posted by animeshop
elcoholic are u serious about blair? hes ignoring our words, and kissing on the bigger dudes ass (america) hes not here for us, just as much bush aint there for u guys.

For the record, I'm not from the US but from Holland.

And my statement was about how I view the political leaders as a person. I like to think of myself as having an excelent judge of charrecter (based on feelings I get when watching someone talk and observing body language). I get the "feeling" that Blair believes that what he's doing is the right thing for the British people. Wether he's right is not the point, its his intent. Al those other names I mentioned I get the feeling that everything they do they do to make themselfs and their party better/more powerfull. In other words, I believe Blair is honest (and easily manipulated) and Bush is selfish (and manipulative).
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-
This topic reminded me of a joke my friend told me:
What is the diffrence between Hitler and Bush.......??

Hitler was elected.:eek:
WOW!!!
I'm stunned at how amazing that is...WOW!

EDIT

Sorry I replied to that so late in the threadRolleyes
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
WOW!!!
I'm stunned at how amazing that is...WOW!

EDIT

Sorry I replied to that so late in the threadRolleyes

I laughed my ass off when my friend told me that joke, I just couldnt stop.
Pages: 1 2 3