Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Fast Food
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
UK isn't as ethically diversified, so there's less selections of fast food restaurants of different cultures (ie: chinese or mexican restaurants). That's what I've been told by friends who've either lived or visited there.
Yup, outside big UK cities there is not as high a degree of ethnic diversity.

There are still many chinese fast food places near good chinatowns though thankfully. Smile But i think if someone opened a Taco Bell in London it would do really well.
I'd love taco bell and shekkys to be in the UK

guess where i had there food

yep Tokyo have branches of both!
damn how i miss it Sad
When I went to Japan I ate McDonalds the whole time cuz the food scared me!
dude thats disgracefull some the best food ive ever had was in Japan!

nothing beats Shushi from Tskuji! Freshest in the world, not to mention squid jerky mmmmmmm

and i like Picola more than Pocky now

oh and check this out
Yes you read it right!

MENS POCKY!
Men's pocky is just dark / bitter chocolate. I tend to eat that if almond or no special flavours are available.

I am not the type to eat at MacDonalds when i am in Japan. We came across this totally funky branch in Tokyo. Ppl asked me why i didn't go in. I was like "it might have looked cool but i had no urge to eat the food"!

I was busy eating all the japanese snacks like squid, sour plums, seaweed, octopus tentacles, dried fish etc. ^_^

But i can't eat raw stuff at all so i either hotpotted it or asked them to cook it for me - that is, if my friends hadn't polished them off already!
Ah yes Men's Pocky. It is a dessired taste. I truly love Bannana Pocky. But to have never tried Japanese Food and to have gone to thier country is a sign of disrespect. Helll you could at least had some Okonomiyaki. That is a dream dish.
yeah dark chocolate thought so but didnt wanna try it coz im just a boy Big Grin

who likes picolla?
Well I was 13 and ive tried Japanese food before and... Yes its AWFUL!
Ahhh pocky... *stomach grumbles* My favorites are the chocolate orange pocky and coconut milk pocky. They're having bulk pocky case sales on asianfoodgrocer right now Big Grin Ahhh, it's internet shopping like these that I love! <3

First time I had sushi, I was really scared of it. I didn't eat anything but the rice and barely tried any of the raw fish. Now I love it. I think you just need to give it a another try or two and you end up developing a taste for it. I'm a big fan of the eel roll Smile
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
yeah dark chocolate thought so but didnt wanna try it coz im just a boy Big Grin

who likes picolla?

HAHAHA Big Grin

And what's picolla?
its similar to Pocky but kinda inverse!

its Awesome! by the same company i think and got tonnes of flavours aswell!

MMMMMMMMMM

japanese food! mmmmmmmmmmmm
oh heres a pic i found! got more better ones but they are too big to upload onto the forum
Ohhhh picolla... the pic helps a lot! Big Grin So it's like those pepperridge farm chocolate sticks. I believe you when you say they're tasty. I love stuff like that!
Pages: 1 2 3 4