Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Fast Food
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:Originally posted by garritynet
taco bell uses grade d meat.

MMmmmm... Grade D meat... the D is for Deeeeeelicious.
a vegan diet can be very unhealthy without protein supliments and other nutrients you get from meat and dairy products. A friend of mine is a strict vegan and she ended up in the hospital because of her diet. I like Rally's or any fast food for that matter, it's unhealthy i know but my metabolism loves it.
Quote:Originally posted by r00ster
MMmmmm... Grade D meat... the D is for Deeeeeelicious.

yeah, it may be bad, but it just taste so good sometimes.
Quote:Originally posted by Homeless Joe
yeah, it may be bad, but it just taste so good sometimes.

Yeah... plus... what doesn't kill you, can only make you stronger.

...or give you the runs. One of those two...
speaking of the runs, the food in mexico is the best. of course, you have to be careful, down in mexico city and such, the meat isn't always what you think, they use dogs and other animals, but it still taste good Smile
I usually like go to Taco Cabana, Las Palapas, Arby's, Jack in the Crack, or Subway for food. I've been eating the sourdough jack a lot at jack in the crack though.
Quote:Originally posted by Homeless Joe
speaking of the runs, the food in mexico is the best. of course, you have to be careful, down in mexico city and such, the meat isn't always what you think, they use dogs and other animals, but it still taste good Smile

You can never -really- go wrong with a statement that begins with, "Speaking of the runs..." It works especially well when trying to break the ice with a hot girl at a bar. Instead of the usual, "Well, what's a hot number like you doing in a place like this?" Try using "Speaking of the runs..."
Well I am on the TDY diet which means no Fast Food for the fat Air Force boys. I'm not fat it's just when your in the desert there isn't any Fast food joints. But when I am home in Indianapolis (someone said it before) I love my White Castles. Those little burgers hit the spot. We call them gut bombers if you been drinking. Other than that I'd have to say Arby's... Love thier Itialn Ham Sub. Oh and Rally's fries are the best hands down... I'm so hungry right now...Big Grin
Well Being in the Air force gets to be hassle sometimes with having a job I do.....because when I sit around the shop I woll go out to eat like everyday..... and the only thing we have on base is a BK..Or if you can sneak out for more than an hour I go to Hardees or the China buffet or taco bell or Arby's it all depends on what everybody wants..... but when you go out to the field you make your own lunch like back in school....... and you have to make it for like three meals at least because everytime you dispatch you might be out there for 16 hours....... ANd Let me tell you there is noooooo bathroom out in the missle field...... You have to go to a MAF to go to the bathroom......or do it old rugged style....(camping style).... Anyways other than that I eat out a lot becauz I hate to cook....... if it does not come out of a box and can be nooked than.... i just think it takes to much time...... But I will sometimes cook for MorgCool
ah white castle the food mecca for drunks. i will have to agree rally's fries are the best.
taco bell is the best fast food i think. also jack in the box
Read Fast Food Nation and you will never want to eat fast food again.

However, I like Wendys and Arbys.
I rarely eat fast food in the uk. I quite like KFC but i only have one like once every three months when i get a craving for something very fried! Big Grin

If i am in asia i will go more often to asian fast food places as they are more to my taste. I like the Japanese chain Mos burger which does a burger where the bun is actually 2 round cakes of rice and the beef inside are strips of beef cooked on a flat plate - very different and tasty. They also do melon flavoured fanta which is electric green to give you a quick e-number fix. Big Grin
In the UK there aint that much to choose from. Its pretty much either KFC BK or Mc' Ds... Nandos is poppin up though and I love Nandos! Do you have them in the states? In order I'd have to say my favorite is KFC Nandos BK then Macdonalds... KFC is pure hangover food though and I always crave it after a night out...
In scotland the speciality is deep fried mars bar. Big Grin Otherwise the choice is chips or chips in curry sauce or chips in gravy. :p

I'd love to go to Taco Bell one day and order one of everything to try. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4