Import Anime Forums

Full Version: R1 Hk ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello, I'm new to these boards, and this website in general. I have heard a lot about R1 anime and HK anime. I'm not sure what either of these means. Also I don't know what Mac and the other thing that is next to the DVDs on the store portion of the page are. So if anyone could help me and explain what these are I would be grateful. Thank you.
Hmmmmm . . . before I answer your questions, I have a few for you.

1. Did you see the thread labeled 'Rules and FAQ'?

2. Do you know what FAQ stands for?

3. Would you that these questions you're asking us would be frequently asked questions?

4. Can you walk and chew gum at the same time?
Oh sorry about that. I thought that the FAQ would be for the forums only and have to do with posting and such.

Unfortunately I was born without the ability to walk and chew gum. I don't like to talk about it...
Quote:Originally posted by Jiro Komyoji

Unfortunately I was born without the ability to walk and chew gum. I don't like to talk about it...

Hahahaha. Someone that doesn't mind making fun of themselves. That's good. You might actually survive on this board if you have a sense of humor.

Read all the FAQ's first, try doing a search on the forums for what you're looking for, and then if you still can't find it . . . post your questions on here.
Heh, thank you for the help.
well at least you have a sence of humor.
thats good to see cause alot of people these days dont !

if you have any questions let me know ill be glad to help.

later

-LE
Thank you very much. I'm glad to see so many nice people on the board.
We're not really all that nice. You have to go through the initiation process first. You passed your first test. If you had reacted in a rude way, then you definitely wouldn't have thought that we were so nice . . . because I know that one of us here definitely is not 'nice'. Wink
Well then, I guess I'll have to watch out for that person.
Hahahaha. I love this guy. I have no comeback because I can't tell if he's being serious or sarcastic. :confused:
Yeah, I'm tricky like that.
I sure do like this guy's answers! Couldn't help but chuckle when I read his replies! Welcome to the board!
Welcome to the boards! As Bush once said, "The future will be better tommarow".
Heh, thanks a lot guys. I guess I'm cooler than I thought.
hey
Pages: 1 2 3