Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Yay! Placed my first order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just ordered me rahxephon (for me) and cowboy bebop (for a friend). Transaction went smoothly. very good system!

Neone in the GTA have experience on the length of time it takes for an order to arrive?
Read the FAQ. It also depends where you live.
well i don't know about some people but i live in california and my order comes in 4 days most of the time its great congrats on your first order this site is shuper shweet
The prices here are so inticing that it is sometimes dangerous to shop here because you'll want evreything you want and it's all with in price range. After my first buy I was addicted to buying from here, its like a drug.
I must agree. Since I quit my job, I've bought two series and i save as much cash a possible now for the next set. I guess that's not too bad for a span of 4 months. I still needed to save my money for other things, and bought Hk's instead.
hahhaha nice
The great thing about I-A is the security of your order. If you receive glitch discs or something goes wrong with your order, JJ is very understanding and very fast at getting you replacements. Most HK sites don't offer that kind of service, and eBay sellers will ignore you if you have a problem.

Enjoy the peglegs...er...bootlegs....arrrrrgh!
If theres a problem, do you pay the $8 shipping again for the replacement or wahts the deal?
Yeah, I was wondering that also because I have not had a problem yet.
I received a pretty nasty copy of one of the Fushigi Yugi OVAs, and all I had to do was ship it back. JJ shipped out the replacement without any kind of transaction, so no, I don't think you need to pay the $8 again. I-A is probably the closest thing to a legit store.

Scratch that. Most legit stores have crappy customer service and don't give a damn. I'm very satisfied with I-A. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Thinders
If theres a problem, do you pay the $8 shipping again for the replacement or wahts the deal?

You only need to pay for the shipping to ship it back to JJ. Other than that, no more fees/hidden charges unless you order again.
I was wondering if there is a safe way to send in cash by mail?:confused:
I guess send it via certified mail. Hide the cash well. If not, have a tracking # for it or get insurance?
i have to agree with buffgod it is a drug to buy from this site, being the cheapest i have found and having a very large selection. i don't have enough money to buy all that i want. i waited two months for angel's egg to become available again, even though i could have bought it from another site, but the price and service was worth it.
Quote:Originally posted by kris'jan
I was wondering if there is a safe way to send in cash by mail?:confused:

Why not use a money order? Those are usually cheap and extremely secure. I know domestic money orders cost $.90 at the post office, but I'm not sure about how it works in Canada. Western Union is instant, and extremely expensive ($20), so stay away from them.
Pages: 1 2