Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Yay! Placed my first order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
international money orders cost 3 bucks at the post office its the pink one...
Kris is from ontario, canada. Same location as JJ.

Kris......you can get M.O at supermarkets and convenience store easily.
I also have become addicted to ordering off this site. Here is a question for everybody.

How did you become familiar with this site. For me I wanted to find out more about the Ay Yori Aoshi box set I found on ebay and bought. I was not familiar with the "HK" scene and was curious. I did a GOOGLE search for "fx anime box set" and this site was in the top 5 or 10 (not sure but was on the first page). I just could not believe the prices. I had been borrowing anime from friends or renting but at these prices is is cheaper for me to purchase than to rent 7 volumes at 7 bucks each. I am also from Canada so I can order on Monday and have it Wednesday.

Good Deals....Good times....Good site
I got my first boxset from amazon.com marketplace. It was bebop and you can understand I was really happy with it (and I was convinced it was the real thing, it looked so good and profesional). After that I started searching for fx anime just like you did and through a couple of other sites I found this place and never left.

I just got of my buying addiction a couple of months agoBig Grin . In the beginning I made atleast 2 orders per month. Everytime a new shipment came in I had to buy the newest R1 rip. I had a back log twice as big as all the anime I had watched. I've finally paid of my CC and now I think hard before buying something(although that's pretty hard with all the nice sets comming out)
Hehehe...i bought my first anime DVD on Ebay. When it came, I realized that it's not an original DVD coz the cover didn't look good enough. I've always known that HKs existed but I didn't really know that the sets have Eng audio. I'd always thought that there are only Jap and Cantonese audio.
Tired of paying outrageous shipping and R1 prices for HK DVDs, I did a search on import anime.
This site just pops up on the search and I've been here ever since abt 9 mths ago.
This site saved me a lot of money. Right now, I'm just waiting for new releases, which I don't already own or have seen, so that I could do a bulk purchase at a go.
Yeap.. this is one great site... the only problem is taht i found this site too late.... i wasted over 1000 dollar on ebay before i went across this amazing site.....
Ya this site is insane. I placed an order on a saturday, had it on Tuesday. One business day techincally (since the sat order would have been processed on monday) is just phenominal. Also, the quality of the HKs is outstanding, the RahXephon set, i would be hardpressed to find a flaw. Perfect subs, audio, video, menus, and the casing is beautiful. Id be the first to reccommmend this site to people Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Thinders
Ya this site is insane. I placed an order on a saturday, had it on Tuesday. One business day techincally (since the sat order would have been processed on monday) is just phenominal.

Thats about right, in fact I've order stuff early monday morning and received them the next day on tuesday, wicked fast.

Hehe, I got so used to the fast delivery here and when I order other stuff online it always seems so slow, I'll start pestering the seller if I dont have my stuff in 4-5 days.
Quote:Originally posted by Grapetrap
I also have become addicted to ordering off this site. Here is a question for everybody.

How did you become familiar with this site. For me I wanted to find out more about the Ay Yori Aoshi box set I found on ebay and bought. I was not familiar with the "HK" scene and was curious. I did a GOOGLE search for "fx anime box set" and this site was in the top 5 or 10 (not sure but was on the first page).

I found this site after I got a Trigun set of off eBay (like others mentioned). I was on a few different sites that had imports... just browsing. Then I bought a few more sets off eBay... and I wanted to look up a Rurouni Kenshin set that wasn't listed on other sites. I put in the words "import" and "anime" in Google... and I found this site (what are the chances?Rolleyes ). I've been here everysince... and I can't see leaving anytime soon.

For those speaking of next day arrivals are lucky... I have to wait 7+ days.. but the way I see it... It's worth it Wink.
Quote:Originally posted by Thinders
Ya this site is insane. I placed an order on a saturday, had it on Tuesday. One business day techincally (since the sat order would have been processed on monday) is just phenominal. Also, the quality of the HKs is outstanding, the RahXephon set, i would be hardpressed to find a flaw. Perfect subs, audio, video, menus, and the casing is beautiful. Id be the first to reccommmend this site to people Big Grin

Yup, same thing for me...order Monday...Arive 1 or 2 days later. Trying to get freinds to order through me so that we can share shipping. I have only discoverd a month ago but Have bought 4 sets. His and Her, Noir,Fruits Basket and FLCL. All great quality. If it was crappy quality i still would buy from here as it would not really be the seller fault.
Pages: 1 2