Import Anime Forums

Full Version: OK I know yall hate these, but what should I buy...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so I havent really invested alot into anime, and Im wanting another set to strike my interest. Im aiming for something with alot of action, and not too kiddy or lovyduvy. The last series I watched was Love Hina, which was a good addition to stuff I havent yet been shown. Im wanting to go back to my old anime roots with a set that has plenty of action and maybe some good comedy. I have in mind: Trigun, Eva, Full Metal Panic, Noir, Cowboy Bebop, GTO. Out of 1 of those, which would be the best investment for a good whiles viewing pleasure?
definately bebop, although GTO and eva are close seconds!!!
Well, thats really hard to say.. I dont know your taste.

I would personally vote for Noir, but cant say its comedy or funny..

If it should be also commedy (more or less) - Bebop.. but thats just my opinion..

Noir, Cowboy Bebop, Eva - A+
Trigun - A/B
FMP - C
GTO - havent seen yet
Cowboy Bebop is awesome! That should keep you busy until your ready to order again. Each session tells another story, yet there is a continuing story... you can't go wrong with Bebop, especially if you haven't seen it yet... have you?
If you have the money buy bebop, trigun and eva. They all rule. I just bought GTO but it hasnt arrived yet so I dont know how good it is.
Definately Bebop. Especially the movie.Wink
Bebop! Watch the series before the movie though.
Ranking them from 1 to 6:

1. Trigun
2. Cowboy Bebop
3. GTO
4. Eva
5. Full Metal Panic
6. Noir

I enjoyed all of the series above, but I decided to put them in the order that I enjoyed them most in. If I were you, I'd probably pick up Cowboy Bebop, since that's a set many HK collectors start with. It has a pretty even mix of comedy and action. The series comes to a good close and is well rounded.
1. Cowboy Bebop
2. Eva
3. GTO
4. Full Metal Panic
5. Noir
10. Trigun
Quote:Originally posted by ElVaquero
1. Cowboy Bebop
2. Eva
3. GTO
4. Full Metal Panic
5. Noir
10. Trigun

You don't like Trigun? I think it's awesome, but we all have our own tastes and opinions.

EVA EVA EVA, IMO one of the best anime series
wasnt big on trigun myself, left me feeling somewhat empty Sad
left me feeling somewhat bored.

EDIT:
and annoyed.

EDIT 2:
and asleep.
The thing with picking is this: a lot of people disagree on Trigun. Everyone can agree that Cowboy Bebop is or is close to the best thing ever.
Indeed. That's why I reccomended him to get Cowboy Bebop first. I enjoyed Trigun, but I know many others didn't. Usually, most people love Cowboy Bebop and while I didn't like it as much as I thought I would, I still found it very enjoyable.
Pages: 1 2