Import Anime Forums

Full Version: OK I know yall hate these, but what should I buy...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Trigun is okay it's that the beginning part of Trigun that hurts the series it has a whole bunch of filler episodes that aren't worth watching it doesn't really get good till the Gung Ho Guns show up.

I recommend buying Cowboy Bebop if you like action shows especially Hong Kong action movies.
I like Cowboy Bebop, but I wouldn't put it as the best anime ever.
Quote:Originally posted by ZODDGUTS
Trigun is okay it's that the beginning part of Trigun that hurts the series it has a whole bunch of filler episodes that aren't worth watching it doesn't really get good till the Gung Ho Guns show up.

The first part of not much story is subsided with Vash's comedic antics. When the Gung-Ho guns come he gets really serious... so I didn't find anything that hurts the show. You get the best of both.
The comedy in Trigun isn't at all funny it's like a poor mans version of Kenshin comedy routine.
Hmmm, I've gotta put my vote on Trigun, but itz the only show I've seen outta all of em, though I did watch some of Cowboy Bebop... it didnt' really catch my interest... Trigun rox, i gotta admit itz probably one of the best animes I've seen! Itz got action, humor, n an actually story plot... hehe, tata! Wink
If Trigun is the only one you've seen on the list then seriously shut the hell up. You are disqualified.

I agree. Trigun's comedy was far from funny for me.
bebop !

noir dont even waste your time .
it has action but it is slow and boring !

1. Bebop
2. Trigun
3. Nadesico
4. RahXephon
5. king of bandits : jing
6. Witch Hunter Robin
7. Last Exile

those are some of what you want to see and also what i recomend to see !

-LE
Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile
bebop !

1. Bebop
2. Trigun
3. Nadesico
4. RahXephon
5. king of bandits : jing
6. Witch Hunter Robin
7. Last Exile

-LE

I agree with that list. But if you haven't seen Berserk yet, than put that on top of that list (IMO). Its action packed and a very good story.
1) Noir is waste of time? Well thats your opinion.. Btw. what do you think of Angels Egg?

2) Bersekr - well thats hardly comedy Big Grin I dont like to much action, but this one was interesting.. Btw. ending made me :mad:
Well my favorate anime is Trigun but not many people seem to love it as much as I do. So I'm gonna go with my second favorate anime wich is Cowboy Bebop. I really recommend this series, it's one of the finest that anime has to offer.
*cough*one of us has both Bebop and Trigun perfect collections up for trade in my trade list*cough* Wink
GTO is pretty funny. I think Evangelion is great, but gets a lot more serious towards the end of the series. And the ending drove me nuts (pretty much sucked in my opinion). IMO Bebop is the way to go. I think it stays pretty consistent throughout the series. Lots of action with some humor thrown in. Just got Trigun, so can't comment on that yet.
Berserk is my fav series so far out of about 6. I watched a few eps of COwboy Bebop on Cartoon Network, but it was so late at night that i couldnt hold my attention. I watched bits and pieces of trigun ep, but I wasnt into anime at the time.
Anime I would recommend;

Fist of the North Star - badass, but not funny (old skool)
Cowboy Bebop- badass, funny but not make-me-laugh-funny
Full Metal Panic- pretty cool, but not really funny
One Piece -Badass and hilarious
Slam Dunk -pretty cool and funny (about basketball though)
Beserk- Badass, but not funny
Rahxephon-Badass, but definitely not funny (mecha)
Pages: 1 2