Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people playing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Currently playing Viewtiful Joe!
Sadly, FinalFantasy XI has stolen my soul. :p
Quote:Originally posted by elly
Sadly, FinalFantasy XI has stolen my soul. :p

What server do you play on? Taru, Lv 36 WHM/BLM on Fairy here =)
Just finished playing FFX-2 International + Last Mission (Amazing game!!) and started Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.
PS2-balders gate 2, gta vice city, legacy of kain: defiance, hitman

GAMECUBE- mario party 4(best played when drunk), ff:crystal chronicles, mario kart double dash
Just started playing Red Dead Revolver... A great game. Looking forward to 4 swords... but some games are to far between...
Trying to get 100% on GT3 and DDR MAX2 for exercise. I haven't much else cause I beat everything I got to pieces.
R-Type Final

Man this game is freaking HARD!!!! And FUN!
I'm currently playing:

- Samurai Warriors
- La Pucelle Tactics

Both of these have Japanese voice options, which of course I'm using. I'm finding La Pucelle Tactics to be not as good as Disgaea (it's successing title), and Samurai Warriors to be a hell of a lot harder than any of Koei's previous Dynasty Warrior games.
Currently playing:

Green Green (the hentai game)
Pia Carrot 3 hentai game (for the x time)
Syphoon Filter the Omega Strain
have you seen Green Green anime? is it anygood?
I am currently playing
Kartia word of fate
Um Jammer Lammy
SSx3
Bmx XXX for gamecube I dont know why people dont like this game its so funny and I'm a chick and I dont mind the stripper videos and the nudity in it in fact my person is topless with a school girl skirt with a thong lol plus the fact I bought it at blockbuster for 3.50
Quote:Originally posted by HarukaTenoh11

Bmx XXX for gamecube I dont know why people dont like this game its so funny...

This is how Penny Arcade sees the game: http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?da...0-18&res=l
counter strike - xbox
virtua tennis - dreamcast
Pool - pc (yahoo)

thats what im stuck on right now !

-LE
Green Green rules, rav96. It's HIGHLY recommanded with lots and lots and lots of fan services. Chiguse sensei is the best ;-). The bad part about Green Green it is only 12 episodes NNNOOOOOOOOO
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8