Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Differnt versions of GTO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just wanted to know why the FX version of GTO is so much cheaper than MAC and MANGA?
what do u mean cheaper? cheaper because other price sells at different price? thats up to individual sellers to charge whatever they feel like it
Well what I meant was that on other sites I have seen them for like 50 dollors.
Quote:Originally posted by JunkieJoe
what do u mean cheaper? cheaper because other price sells at different price? thats up to individual sellers to charge whatever they feel like it

Up to the seller how much they want to sell. Whether they want to make bigger profit or decent profit.
well i have a set price i sell MAC and FX discs for ... 7 per disc.. that set is 5 discs = 35 dollars...

MI discs are more expensive.. .because MI chooses to sell them more expensive... so my set price for MI titles is 9 dollars... so if i was selling MI 5 dvd set of GTO i would have been charging 45USD.. but why do that when u can get it for 35 via FX set...
Well im not sure I want to buy the FX version because of all the threads about disk problems. If I had bad disks would you replace them??
yes I do replacements of defective discs.
Cool I may buy it from here then, have you had very many defective disks with that set??
the earlier pressing of that set has issues, current pressing been good
that good, then I will most likely buy it soon, I hope it stays in stock.
i ordered two sets when GTO was first released and i not no disc problems what so ever, so if its better now then it sounds like a fairly safe bet to me!
Is the pixilation really bad, I read the reviews but I just want to know how bad it is.
I didn't have any pixelations but my set was not FX, it's MI i think. But i have those cheap cover art, not as good as quality as the FX cover art.
Well I care more about the picture quality more than the cover. I read the reviews for both FX and MI and it sounded to me that they had about the same picture quality. So I cant decided which to buy, if MI has better picture I would buy that one insted of the FX one.
my FX set has a little pixelation but nothing major which detracts from the anime

think about any GTO sets gonna have pixelation coz it 43eps crammed onto 5discs!
Pages: 1 2