Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Request to Mods - Let Them Work It Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
I believe it is.

Are you forgetting about when I was a mod here? If you guys think that Schultz and JJ locking threads now was bad, then you would have hated me. However, back when I was mod, threads that were getting out of hand I stopped early because I was on the forum a lot. [Internet classes for most of the day in school, then no job.]

Lighten up. They're just looking out for everyone's best interest. Don't like it? Leave.

Quote:Originally posted by gunner7500
this sites pretty free an a think it has some of the fairest mods around-not Suzakuseikun hes an asshole

No, I just hate you. And maybe you haven't noticed, I haven't been a mod here in over a year. There have been no complaints about me at any other board I moderate.
your not a bad mod just an ass hole
your not a bad mod just an ass hole

LOL. Thanks!
Quote:Originally posted by Suzakuseikun

Lighten up. They're just looking out for everyone's best interest. Don't like it? Leave.

Maybe there are good reasons why you are not a mod anymore. Hence, for telling others to leave?, my advice to you is......stay quiet. The purpose of any board is not to kick people out but bring more people in and start a lively debate and exchange of info, which helps to bring in more sales as a secondary benefit.

most sites if you say the mod is wrong,you'll get banned-this sites pretty free an a think it has some of the fairest mods around

I do think that JJ and Shultz are quite cool. No disputes there. But should they be completely immune from ANY criticism? What's so wrong with little harmless constructive criticism? The key word here is "constructive," not a pointless one so that they can be even better. As for other sites banning people, would you wanna hang out at a site like that where mods are acting unprofessionally? I didn't wanna name any names earlier, but for instance, anime---cs (you guess). Do you remember the time when Cashan totally blasted I-A for lowering its price? That was totally uncalled for. And they ban a person for posting stuff about how he was so depressed. That was ridiculous. This is where I hang out most because I do think the mods are excellent and other members like Vicious, Dark Osamu, and Zagatto are also quite cool and knowlegeable about stuff. There are no need to compare this site to other sites.
oh, you're no fun anymore (ep7)
It's quote from Monty Python. Trying to add a little randomness and lighten up this thread a bit.

It means just relax and have fun and let the little things slide, if I let all the small and annoying things in my life get to me I would have commited suicide long time ago.

I've been coming to theses forums for awhile now cause of the friendly and easy going atmosphere it has and I would hate to see it turn into bitch fest 2004.

Suzakuseikun had it pretty tough when he was mod cause of the level of spam and thread hijacking there was on these boards.
Hey, it's all part of fun and games. I have a feeling, though, that a lot of people like heated debates, since they keep on coming.
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
Suzakuseikun had it pretty tough when he was mod cause of the level of spam and thread hijacking there was on these boards.

I don't know..........To the point that gunner called him an "asshole" ? Man, people must really hated him.
Debates are cool when arguments are properly made and all sides realize that people are different and have different opinions on things and not just resorting to shit throwing (to fight like monkeys)
Debates are cool when arguments are properly made and all sides realize that people are different and have different opinions on things and not just resorting to shit throwing (to fight like monkeys)

I agree. Too many just resort to saying "Fuck you" "Shit Head" "Idiot" and so on when they run out of reasoning. Just mostly personal attacks and nothing more. Those are the kind of debates I have no taste for.
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
I don't know..........To the point that gunner called him an "asshole" ? Man, people must really hated him.

It's easy to call someone an asshole without any reason.

You're an asshole, see I just did it. Wink
There were more jerks on here during Suzaku's time as a mod.Wink Even so he always treated people fairly.
It's easy to call someone an asshole without any reason.

You're an asshole, see I just did it. Wink

OK Mathew, eat shit (since you like mushroom that taste like shit)

Just kiddingBig Grin
Hehe, still don't get the mushrooms/cowshit statement. I'll leave it as a mystery.
Pages: 1 2 3 4