Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Request to Mods - Let Them Work It Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
sundevil forums suck!!! Half of the active members there are mods.

That's good to know. I guess it saves my time to bother with that site.
I think the mods did the right thing. There is only so long that you can ramble on about something. And all three threads had something to do with AnimeInMe! They were locked to stop pointless posting!

I wouldn't say that the locking was pre-emptive nor abuse of power... It was after things were said and done... it couldn't have continued much further. The threads could have been locked earlier...but they weren't! Of course redundant threads being locked are now leading to a discussion over it that I think is going no where.
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
In these particular instances things would not have fleshed themselves out. AnimeInMe wants to cause trouble. Schultz had the foresight to see that, and lock the threads.

As i mentioned before, the thread appears to have concluded on its own as Vicious said he was done posting in that thread. It appeared AnimeInMe was done posting there too. He wasn't goint to cause trouble. Hopefully, we'll hear from him later.
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
It appeared AnimeInMe was done posting there too. He wasn't goint to cause trouble.

You give him alot more credit than I do. I believe making repetitive posts and causing trouble is his MO.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
You give him alot more credit than I do. I believe making repetitive posts and causing trouble is his MO.

You hit it on the head.
Quote:Hopefully, we'll hear from him later

Or perhaps not. Wouldn't it be good if he didn't have another thread revolved around him? Maybe a thread that wouldn't get locked? Or do you like opposition? You wouldn't have to request for the mods to stop abusing power...
Quote:Originally posted by SirChico
Wouldn't it be good if he didn't have another thread revolved around him? Maybe a thread that wouldn't get locked?

If he decided to cause trouble in [B]THIS THREAD[B], then there is no more giving him benefit of doubt (at least for me). As simple as that. You should always give both sides chance to explain themsleves. I don't think he is a bad kid. Just outspoken. Could be entertaning and informative at times.
Good, I hope you can carry conversations with him on a thread that won't get locked. But, all I am saying is that it's kind of pointless to complain now. I've said what I have to say. Hopefully, we won't see three locks in a row in the future.
now kinda give my 2 cents..
All three threads if you clicked on the last page where basically the same thing.. they where useless and going no where.. there was no reason to continue the threads if people want to work it out then can do it via PM and not in the publics eye..
I gave him the benefit of the doubt. He proved to me again and again that I shouldn't have.
Quote:Originally posted by Schultz

All three threads if you clicked on the last page where basically the same thing.. they where useless and going no where..

That's what I was saying (above). Oh well... can't win 'em all... I think the right thing was done.
Quote:Originally posted by SirChico
[BMaybe a thread that wouldn't get locked? [/B]

There it is again. See my point!!!!!!!! At least, it seems somebody always mention at least once in any given thread (exaggerating) about getting locked. It's almost like all the members are paranoid about getting locked.
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
I gave him the benefit of the doubt. He proved to me again and again that I shouldn't have.

I'm with him. Just that I'm a little more outspoken. Wink
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
There it is again. See my point!!!!!!!! At least, it seems somebody always mention at least once in any given thread (exaggerating) about getting locked. It's almost like all the members are paranoid about getting locked.

no. Only where animeinme is concerned. Not much got locked around here before him. I'm sure I help exacerbate the situation some too. I should probably just start ignoring him.
Quote:Originally posted by Schultz
now kinda give my 2 cents..
All three threads if you clicked on the last page where basically the same thing.. they where useless and going no where..

This is basically the same argument as JJ's earlier. Hence, my response would be the same. However, SO FAR, concensus shows that either people don't care either way or believe it was OK. Unless more people complain later, as I said before, I guess the present policy regarding locking remains acceptable to majority.
Pages: 1 2 3 4