Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Final Fantsy Crystal Cronicles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any one play this awesome looking game yet?
i can get it next week and when i do i will have it forever!

i work at hollywood video and we cant get new releases untill 2 weeks afterwards. and then ill get it free for as long as i want!!!!!

if anyone has played it let me know that you thoght !

-LE
I have owned it for 3 days now and I have almost 10 hours on it already! It is such a SWEET game! I have only played the One player mode and it's this fun! I wish I had some friends that had it to multi play with! Ah Well........Rolleyes
Give me time.Sad Sad Sad
You've had your time! Wait...3 days isn't enough time.

BTW I'm on the 5th or 6th year and it just keeps gettin' better. I am a Lilte Male with the Bucket head. I also made another one that has the Steel Helm. They both look too cool! I have the Dragon Lance and Mythril Armor and Guantlets. Man I can't wait for more upgrades!
man my im gettin it very soon and i have 3 mates that wanna play too. this could be one of the greatest things ever!
Monday ill get it and for free !
i cant wait to play it.
i still need to play Final Fantsy X-2 i started and didnt have time to play the rest.

-LE
isnt there a limited edition pack in which you get the gba link cable free? if so is it hard to track down?
is there a limited edition pack in which a gba link cable is included? if so is it hard to track down? how much are we talkin here?
I just got that game with the GBA link cable....but Schultz ordered it, so he would be the one to talk to! I can't wait to play though, but I have to wait 'til he gets back!:mad:
Yes they do sell it with the cable and I saw a ton of them at the local Wal-Mart. It was 50 bux. But I already had all that before the game came out.
3 more days for me to get it!

-LE
Don't worry LE, this game is so awesome it's worth the wait. I have 13 hours on it now and still think it's just as great!
Its killing me sucks i wont have alot of time with my jobs. i have 300$ i should just buy it right now but im saving for a computer. a laptop!!

-LE = Last Exile by the way if no one got that.

-LE
I always sign my PMs with....-D.O.-

And a Laptop is a cool thing to have!
The game is super sweet. I suggest going thru the game with no help the first time then get a book and some friends and go thru again and achieve all the hidden goodness that it has to offer...

The spell fusion is tuff to master but a beauty to be hold...
Pages: 1 2