Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Final Fantsy Crystal Cronicles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i got it and its fun but there are a few confusing things like fighting like having to block and fight i cant do it too well i keep on dying ! also that little forefield shell thing having to bring that with you everyuwhere!

im going to try and fight my way through it.
any tips?

-LE
I got FF: Crystal Chronicles about a week ago, and I will admit that it can get addicting, but it seems a little repetitive on single player mode. I still like it though. Big Grin

I'm also playing with a male Lilty...no helmet.
Don't fret about blocking just dodge. I never ever ever EVER block and I am 17 hours into it. Just look at what the enmies are doing and run around them or away when they start their move. Like the goblins, when they start to throw a rock or slash you just move a little to the side and you can pop pop pop them up as they are still swinging. Same with the bosses. Everything in this game has a tell. And I use it to my advantage constantly. Keeping phoenix downs equipped is good too. When you die you instantly come back to life.Wink
thankyou so much!
i have to go back tonight and re rent the game to play some more tomorrow ! i have been working all 7 days this week and i might have a free day tomorrow !

i have $521.27 dollars so far saved up for a laptop!
it will only take me about 3 more weeks to get a computer ! im so siked!
it helps that i get paid every week at one job and every 2 weeks at the other ! so lots of money ! just hard to save it and not spend it on anime !

Big Grin

-LE
Yea the saving game I am looking at a second job myself. Most likely driving for "Papa Johns" easy job and easy money just alot of miles... oh well. FF: CC is one of the best games. I just don't like the fact that the best spell you can fuse in 2 player is like Holy (so far) that really bites...
The only problem i had with this game was that after you left a stage you lost all your magic, other then that i think it's a great game.
I just got back in from picking up Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicles and a friend. So I'll post again about what I think of it sometime tomorrow. Until then... I'll be playing it.
Been playing it on and off with Schultz, it's an amazing game. The graphics are unbelievable!! I'm trying both single player mode and multi, I like multi-player better!Big Grin
Hey KA-TA and Schultz is the strongest spell you can cast when playing two player is holy or Firga spell. I can cast a 3rd level fire spell in 1 player but can't seem to make it happen in 2 player.
I soo much want to get this game, I'll have to wait about a month or so until I can get the cash. I'm sure it'll be well worth it though. Smile
I got the game yesterday and I clocked 10 hours (completed 3 years) in multiplayer. I think it was alot of time spent, but I wanted to play as much multiplayer as I could because it's not often that I have a friend with a GBA over. I think it's a great game... repetitive? Yes, but this doesn't take away from the fun of the game. I love using menu's on the GBA screen to make things happen on the Gamecube screen. A multiplayer RPG with GBA's was a brilliant idea.

I haven't played this single player. I can't imagine it would be as much fun. I probably won't play single player for a while (I really don't like to play games excessively).
Pages: 1 2