Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anime Essentials
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Check out my list. Is there one title that stands out that I may have overlooked? A fantastic HK release that no self respecting otaku should be without? I'd hate to be missing out!
*sigh* wheres the hentai hehe
LOL haha yeah I have no hentai. ^_^ Some day I will pick some up, but there's a lot of regular stuff I need first. I wouldn't mind picking up Kite or Koihime some day though. ^_~
hehe... someone needs to straighten your priorities hehe :lol:
I'm still in the stage of buying stuff that I always wanted before I knew about HK. Soon I'll be getting to the stuff that I wasn't able to think about wanting because I wanted too many other things. Wink By the end of the year, at my current pace, I should really be able to experiment on some releases. Still working on the "essentials" at this point. ~_^ Gotta pick up the Berserks and Triguns and Maison Ikkokus of the world. Not to mention boogiepop, which I still can't find any cheaper than at bestprices.com, which is still more than I want to pay ($62.94), but if I can't do better by the end of the month I'm just gonna buy it..
Where are the fansubs?
Akazukin Cha Cha
Kodomo No Omocha
Miracle Girls
Graduation
Marmalade Boy
Dragon Ball
Hana Yori Dango
Sailor Moon
Wedding Peach
Yawara
Rose of Versailles
Heavy Metal L Gaim
Cat Girl Nuku Nuku TV
Cutey Honey Flash
To Heart
Touch
Legend of Basara
Lamune and 40 Fire
Denshin Mammogette (sp?)
I admit there is a little too much shojo on that list.
Can you get those fansubs on DVD or just VHS? I haven't really discovered the world of fansubs yet.
VHS or VCD (depends on series). Maybe if someone can hook you up (extremely hard) you could find Argento Soma DVD masters. But other than that pretty much VHS and VCD. People can't forget the wonders of VHS.
I guess I'd do VCD if the price was right and my PS2 would actually play them.. VHS I simply have no room for, and I'm trying to get rid of as much of my VHS stuff as I can, simply for space reasons..I just have way too much stuff and nowhere to put it.
What VHS titles are you trying to get rid of? Kind of interested to hear whats not good enough to stay.
Kinda funny, really... It's really for space.. I'd love to get rid of my Evangelion set.. all subs, in pretty damn good shape.. Then I'll pick up the MI set and replace 13 VHS's with 1 DVD package..Someone is borrowing my slayers VHS but I'll be wanting to part with those.. Whole series, subbed. Iria: Zieram the animation, 3 VHS set subbed... Prolly my patlabor OVA's, 3 tapes subbed..all for space, cause I can pick up the HK titles. Big Wars and Judge because I hate them, hehehe. And El Hazard because I want to pick up the AS set soon.
Here is my collection that i currently have.. Including all my computer media files.. And which i am wanting / buying.. Also if anyone wants i know this is wrong area.. i can create svcd's off any of my dvd's for people to get and watch who don't feel its good enough to buy it..
Well you realize Shibo that the Evangelion set isn't really that good. I'd keep the tapes. If you wanted to get rid of Slayers, about how much would it cost for the entire thing? Also you can get EP taped fan subs. My 51 episode Miracle Girls set is juts 4 tapes. However I'm pissed that my Kodomo No Omocha tapes suck. Someone stopped taping 3/4 through episode 12. So I didn't see all of it.
An anime essential - Samurai Pizza Cats. What an ill show. *Looking into the sunset* Samurai Pizza Cats where are you?!?
Pages: 1 2