Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Your most disappointing anime this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i thought gasaraki was great, witch hunter robin too....I think most things are great except an anime i picked called Sci Fi Harry. Thsi show was horrible. Its the only anime show i have ever not completed for reasons other than bad subtitles.The main reason this show sucks besides being poorly drawn and reatrded is you hate the two main characters, first of all the girl (i forget her name) all she dose is stare with a stupid little expression and give suprised gasp at everything, sometimes two or three in a row. other than that and saying "harry" everynow and then she is completely uselsess. Harry is worse because all he dose is squirm and yell for help. He is supposed to be a coward in the show i understand but half way in the show and he still has no other qualitys than that he is a complete and total coward. He is such a coward that you beging to want to kick his butt. Anyways if you dont have time to watch crap then avoid this show, i had never heard of it when i bought it and now i know why.
Berserk was really good and did end quite abrubtly. This is because the series is only volumes 4-13 out of a, so far, 25 volume manga. You can download scanlations of volumes 4-25 at thehawks.org. You have to download bittorrent to dowload the 1+ gig file. I had to download the first 3 from kazaa as pdf files.

On subject, my let down would be Martian Successor Nadesico. I just couldn't get into it, even if spike spencer was in it. At first Fushigi Yuugi was dull and a chore to watch, but whe I think about it, it was surprisingly good, since it is a shojo(however you spell it) series.
Quote:Originally posted by RED_XIII#2
On subject, my let down would be Martian Successor Nadesico. I just couldn't get into it, even if spike spencer was in it.

I have watched the first 8 episodes of Nadesico so far, and I am also disappointed with it. You just don't care about the characters and what happens to them. It's not funny, it's not exciting. Really doesn't justify the "big name" this series has.
Just wanted to add that i was some what disapointed with CHOBITS- started out nice, got a kick out the cuteness of it But then it changed like they put someone else in charge of the story and the animation and it turned into another type of a story- a little dark and mysterious. It almost had the feeling like they were just trying to make sense out of an ok story. and they went the wrong way. I enjoyed it thou, hey the price aint bad who cares if it isnt perfect- its not like I spent alot of dough on it ! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3