Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Suggestions, Anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ka-Talliya (ha, got it right), how about Xenosaga: Episode I? Xenogears? Vagrant Story? Chrono Cross? I think that's about it that's not already listed.

Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Don't get me wrong I may change my mind when I beat C:AOS but at this point...nope.

Eh...maybe it's just me...I played through it in 2 days because of a power outage that I had, so I got to see the story unfold within 2 days without many interuptions. I still love that soul ability better than the cards. Just wait till you get near the end...Wink
You know I am loving C:AOS more everyday but I have so many games to play and the RPG's are mounting up on me... must play
and let's not even mention the Series on DVD I have bought and haven't even watched...
I'm in the same boat morg. I have games that I have had for over a year that I haven't beaten yet. Someday I'll get back to them.Smile
No kidding, I just now went back to playing Zelda: Wind Waker.
Of course with Schultz gone, I'll have to fill my time with something.Sad Sad Sad
I still have yet to finish Wind Waker. I just feel if I pay $49.99 for one game I want to make it last.
Glad to hear I'm not the only one with games that are mounting up on me...I still have Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits, Grandia Xtreme, and Final Fantasy (1 & 2 bundle) *can't remember the title*...anyway...yeah, I still have some that I haven't played, yet I still want more. Big Grin

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I never did even finish the first Grandia...
three best RPGs ever (well in my opinion)

final fantasy 6 (the rest were nothing in comparrision)
zelda 3: a link to the past (only startin the wind walker today)
secret of mana (fuckin a)
Let's not forget Chono Trigger... Oh and Liz that is my next offer... Schultz has that on the X-box SNES emulator
Yup, found that the other day!!
Pretty cool game!!
Pages: 1 2