Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Best Anime Moment *maybe spoilers*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I asked what was the saddest anime moment, so I figured why not ask what the best anime moment was.
I can't think of one right now so I'll post mine later Smile

This can be any thing, just your favorite part of any anime.
well it would have to be when kenshin kills tomo by actadint in samuri x
Probably in Hellsing, like every time that you discover Alucard is more of a bad-ass than he appears. like when he goes fuggin' nutz and actually scares the shite out of Incognito before destroying him. Yeah. Smile
this such a typical girl thing to say but, I think I'm gonna have to go with in InuYasha where he goes to rescue Kagome from Kouga, and he gets all pissed off cuz he thinks she has feelings for him. I love seeing him get all protective of her. lol... they just crack me just to watch together Big Grin
too much anime, to many scenes *X.X*

Uh, right off hand would be when Sano is talking to that one guy (Shouzo I believe) who claims he's the only one in the world that can cause a wind vortex generated by his punch to cut his opponet, then Sano uses the guy's own attack throwing him off gaurd, then bangs him up a bit.

Either that or the outtakes on the 7th disc of the 10 disc Mac set (the ones where they make Shishio out to be gay, & said he was raped lol so funny), OR one of the outtakes from a later disc where Kenshin is talking to himself something like: (something something something) I CAN'T HEAR ANY FISH! Something about that just stands out in my memory.
i for got the endin of captin talor when you think there in that new ship but iyit is the soyokazay or how ever you speel it
I think one would be in DBZ when Freeza kills Krillen causing Goku to go Super Saiya-Jin. Then Goku immediately appears in front of Freeza and proceeds to show him who's boss. Gives me goosebumps. Or when gohan goes SSJ 2 (Personally, I loved a version I saw with no music playing, just the dialogue), then in the next episode, he goes totally balistic on the Cell Jrs.

Next scene would be when Spike and Vicious are fighting in the church and he goes through the window, very awesome cintematography.

Another cool scene is when Chloe totally starts kicking Mireille's ass in the last few episodes of Noir.

Many scenes in Vision of Escaflowne are inexplicably sweet, however, they're escaping me at the moment :p

Berserk had plenty of them as well. When Guts is forcing his way out of the dungeon where Griffith was, the eclipse and host of many others.

These are just some of the scenes off the top of my head.
Hell yeah when Goku goes SS is bad ass, and I loved when Gohan goes SS2 during the cell games.

Now lets see here:

Tenchi the movie: Tenchi's mom probably saying the greatest quote in any anime to Kain: "Because forgiveness for someone such as yourself... can never be an option" I haven't seen it in 6 years but it went something like that.
Ranma OAV An Akane to remember. When Akane and Ranma hold hands at the end of the oav.
Maison Ikkoku: Kyoko telling Godai to outlive her by one day at least, because if he were to die her heart couldn't bear it. sniff sniff
Goldenboy oav episode 2: the famous quote " I wish my hand were my penis!" damn I don't know how long I laughed for.
Gunbuster the final episode: this whole episode was a big shocker for everyone, it was a recording of the crew's younger days being watched years later.
Oh my goddess oav 5: Belldandy given permission to stay with Keichi.

Thats all I can think of right now.
I just thought of another one:
In Battle Angel.... where that one android (can't remember his name) kills Gally's dog, and she goes fu**in' crazy. I just remember thinking OMG she is gonna kill every damn body. It was really sad, but at the same time it was really a great part too, cuz that's the first time you see her in action.. woo hoo that is one good movie. Big Grin
When she wipes the dog's blood under her eyes like war paint, you knew she was going into berserk mode!
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
When she wipes the dog's blood under her eyes like war paint, you knew she was going into berserk mode!
hell yeah you knew. she was kinda scary for that one second. she is just too cute to stay in scary as hell mode Smile
I hope you have read the manga, if not you really should its probably on my top 3 ever.
Gundam SEED: Episode 40, where Freedom Gundam and Justice Gundam barely make it onto the shuttle taking off into space, and they clasp hands. I watch that scene once a day.

Rurouni Kenshin: Trust: Hiko wandering across Kenshin in the graveyard.

Rurouni Kenshin: Betrayal: The quick fight with Saitou. That was badass.

X Tv: The final Subaru and Seishirou fight. The ending was cool too.

Fushigi Yuugi: Probably Suboshi's introduction after the murder of Tamahome's family.

Fatal Fury: The Movie: The entire scene in the club [Andy: Mai...You didn't... ._. ]

Ah! My Goddess!: Urd's introduction through Video Tape.

Hack//SIGN: The appearance of Balmung.
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
I hope you have read the manga, if not you really should its probably on my top 3 ever.

No, I haven't yet, but I think I will go and get it maybe this weekend. You are the first person I have ever met that has read it. So I think I will get it.
I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
Pages: 1 2