Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Best Anime Moment *maybe spoilers*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well I guess if you say so, then I'll get it. lol.. I am going to get at least the first one this week, so I will let you know what I think about it. Wink
If you wait until December to get them Viz is starting to put them in their new format, so it will cost you $9.99 instead of $16.95. BA Last Order which is the 10th book in the series is out like that already.
That sounds like a good idea. I think will wait and get them in the cheaper format. It's always good to save money where you can. Thanks for the info Big Grin
No problem, I know what its like working for Da man, I work in the education department (GTO Baby). But just to keep this forum going I'm going to add Devilman appearing in New Cutey Honey oav episode 7 that was a solid moment.
When I changed my avatar today I remembered another GREAT anime moment...
In Kare Kano... when Miyazawa grabbed Arima's hand under the school desk and he looked at her like he was getting ready to burst into tears. I think it was the sweetest thing I have ever seen. It was the only way she could figure out, to show him that she loved him too. awwww.. sniff sniff.. it was just too perfect Big Grin
well it was probly my 2nd favrit moment out of all the series i have seen
Yeah I dig Kare Kano...I'm all about the shojo baby!
lol.. I really do wish that fx would put out a eng dub set. I love the show I just don't wanna buy the R1's. Is that so wrong of me Big Grin

Hey, evilomar did you get that email I sent you, with the DVD site on it?
No I didn't , try sending it to [email protected]
Yeah I hope that they do when the series is over or at least half way over, and its not wrong of you to say that, and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. That's why we are all here in the first place, to save money on anime.
I am pretty sure that they are done with the series now. The last DVD for it came out in Sep. I think. I guess we'll just have to see what happens. And yes we are all here to save money Big Grin I'll re-send that email in the next few mins.
Definately SonGokuu becoming a Super Saiyan after Kuririn's death. I also really do love SonGohan's transformation into the form that surpasses Super Saiyan. Great times.

The scream from Shinji during End of Evangelion.

There are too many to list.
Pages: 1 2