Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Favorite Anime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Which Japanese Animation is your Favorite?
Legend of the Galactic Heroes: An amazing epic space story. The characters are memorable, the music (all classical) perfect for every scene. By far my favorite anime.
Dragonball/Dragonball Z. Epic story, dynastic in nature so character growth happens. Great elements, awesome fights keen attention to detail....there's so much to it. It's an awesome universe.
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
Dragonball/Dragonball Z. Epic story, dynastic in nature so character growth happens. Great elements, awesome fights keen attention to detail....there's so much to it. It's an awesome universe.

I second that, DB/DBZ/DGT is deffinatly my favorite seris(s) by far, I just can't get enough of it.
Gaogaigar/ Lupin the third 1st season (tie)
Honorable mention: Armor Hunter Mellowlink/ Gatchaman (tie)
Berserk, I love the deep storyline, cool characters, "Forces" music, fansubbed MI version, sweet R1 boxset...everything about Berserk. Don't tempt me to go on. =p

Devilman is another one of my favorites...but there is not enough Devilman anime out there...>_<
Series: Now&Then, Here&There
Movie: Ninja Scroll

I am trying to promote Now&Then because I don't think alot of people have seen this and I'm pretty sure every anime fan will like this. It's an awesome series.
And, well, Ninja Scroll speaks for its self.Cool
my favrite is project ARM's. i dont know why it is my favrit but i think it is good
Favorite series: Maison Ikkoku
Favorite Movie: Whisper of the Heart
Favorite OAV: Oh My Goddess! followed very close by Video Girl Ai.

ummm and I swear I watch hentai too.... I swear.
Everyone who knows me knows my answer...BERSERK!!!!
Kenshin!
Cowboy Bebop!!!!!!! Character depth is acually present. Best music of any anime series; Yoko Kanno, need I say more.
NARUTO!!! - series at the moment

BERSERK!!! - series of the past

FLCL!!! = Brillant OVA

Laputa!!! - :p
I would have to say Dragonball/Z/GT, Lupin the III (first season as well), and of course, Berserk. They all have stuff I love. Comedy, drama, action, and everyting in between.
OMG... there are so many...
evilomar is very close to my tastes...

Series:
Maison Ikoku, Yume de Aetara, Ai yori aoshi, Kre Kano, Azumanga Daioh, Ayashi no Ceres, Berzerk, Chobits, Comic Party, To heart, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Mamotte Syugogetten, DUAL, EL Hazard, Evangelion, Fruits Basket, Gate Keepers, Gravitation, Hana Yori Dango, hand maid may, hellsing, I My Me! Strawberry Egg, Initial D, Irresponsible Captain Tylor, JoJo, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Kanon, Key - The Metal Idol, Kimagure Orange Road, Kodomo no Omocha, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Love Hina, Macross 7, Mahoromatic Maiden, Marmalade Boy, Noir, Now And Then, Here And There, One Piece, Onegai Teacher, Outlaw Star, RahXephon, Ranma 1/2, Kenshin, Saber Marionette, s.CRY.ed, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Serial Experiments Lain, Shaman King, Shamanic Princess, Sister Princess, Slam Dunk, Slayers, Spriggan, Street Fighter, Super GALS! Kotobuki Ran, Tenchi, Those Who Hunt Elves, Touch, Urusei Yatsura, Vampire Mistress Miyu, Vandread, Vision of Escaflowne, Wolf's Rain, X, You're Under Arrest, Yu Yu Hakusho, GTO, Momoiro Sisters...

Movies:
Shin KOR - I want to return to that day, KOR - Summer's Beginning, Armitage Poly-matrix, ALL GHIBLI, GITS, Initial D, Kite, Millenium Actress, Perfect Blue, Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust, Vampire Hunter D, X, You're Under Arrest...

OAVs
Kenshin OAV1, Video Girl AI, Ah Megami Sama, DNA^2, Yume de Aetara OVA, Boys BE, Mamotte Syugogetten, ex-driver, FLCL, Golden Boy, Initial D, Irresponsible Captain Tylor, JoJo, Kimagure Orange Road, Macross Plus, Read Or Die, Super Atragon...

Thats all i saw and liked... there are more... Macross TV and The gundam Saga is also loved by most of the fans... unfortunatly i havent had the pleasure of seing those... maybe some day.

Take care.
Pages: 1 2