Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Favorite Anime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Currently. Cowboy Bebop has the most lush and indepth character development I've seen in a while, so I would go with the Bebop as a current title.

Past, Gatchaman reigns supreme!!!

My guilty pleasure... Lupin the third (1st series).
I will have to go with Visions of Escaflowne for favorit series. It was the first anime series i watched, and is still great to watch again and again. Great story with as many plot twists as a final fantasy game, and no filler episodes at all.

Kenshin Samurai X (Trust and Betrayal) is the Best OVA ever

I havent seen to many movies but i really liked Princess Mononoke
my all time favorite anime is " Kiki's Delivery Service "
probably berserk or gundam
its hard to decide between bebop, eva and 3x3 eyes. impossibley hard!
I'm new to anime and haven't seen much, but I just finished with Fruits Basket and I LOVED it!!
wel my favrite is hellsing
um.. so many to list I'll just name my top 5
Battle Angel
Kenshin
InuYasha
Kare Kano
Trigun
(This is not in order by most favorite.) I love them all the same... like kids or something. lol
Cardcaptor Sakura=perfect in almost every way. Never fails to evok an emotional response from me, be it side-splitting laughter, tears, or plain ol' warm fuzziness. Big Grin
well i never found a likeing to Cardcaptor Sakura
I'm with Kamy here. I love Card Captor Sakura. It just makes me happy. =) Honorable mention goes to Maison Ikkoku, Kare Kano, Kimagure Orange Road, Digi Charat, and Marmalade Boy. The first Kenshin OAV is of course a classic as well.. As for movies, My Neighbor Totoro is my fave.
Pages: 1 2