Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What's Your B-Day???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This has been done before but with all these newbies that are here I thought it'd be fun to ask it again!

I am 22 born on June 5th 1981 on a Friday night! I think it was 8:30 something PM!!!
May 30th 1981. Born 6am. Hehe, you can call me sempai Dark.

Well I didn't know what day of the week I was born on before but if you were born on a Friday that means I was born Saturday morining
I am 21, born on July 27, 1982 at 2039 (8:39 at night).

Couldn't tell you what day of the week...I think it was a Tuesday.
Hehe cool!! I had a friend a long time ago who was born on June 3rd 1981...just 2 days older. Funny how I know a lot of people who's birthday is less than a week before mine.
19 years old. Born November 23rd 1983. So I'll be 20 in < 3 months.

I'm a sagittarius Big Grin. I can't remember what day/time I was born at. I'm also told that my B-Day is the same as my Girlfriend's mom's B-Day.
I'm a Gemini. That's a good I dea too...What's your sign eveyone??!?!??
I'm also a Rooster on the Chinese Zodiac. Me Matthew and Kakoi and some others are all Cocks!!! Futare Chin-Wa!!!!
I was born on June 2 1979. hehe we all seem to have around the same birthday..
I am a Leo...Schultz is a Gemini...
As far as the Chinese Zodiac, I am a Dog.

*The chinese zodiac is in no way indiciative of my looks
March 14th, 1978 at 2:40pm
April 21st 1979... Tauraus Aries Cusp...
Hmm B-day's I just love them it's a time you get to buy
things for no other reason but to buy them. Just love em
I was born on September 18, 1981 on a wednesday the time was 6:36 PM. I am a Virgo/Rooster (if you want an even more in depth look, I am a Virgo III with a rising sun sign of Pisces). There certainly are some cocks on this board.Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
June 5, 1976. Gemini. Year of the Dragon.

All of you can call me sempai. Cool
I was born April 27, 1978. I'm a Taurus and born under the Year of the Horse.
Year of the boar/pig...
I'm the young one here i take it....November 15, 1987. Day/time don't know exactly, But i'm a Scorpio born in the year of the rabbit. I get my license in 2 months and 13 daysBig Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5