Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Game Sequels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What are some videogames or videogame series that you would like to see a sequel for? old or new...

I would personally love to have another Parasite Eve. What in the world happened after PE2...that was such a good series. :p

Also, Megaman Legends definitely deserves a sequel, both 1 & 2 were excellent...even though I never beat 2.

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Midway FINALLY got on the right track of making a "good" MK game once again, and I hope they continue.

Kingdom Hearts...I REALLY hope that they make another. I still play that game every now and then.

Vagrant Story...even though that game was hard as freakin' hell and the last boss made me want beat my PSX with my 3DO system while shouting curse words I have never even heard before, I would like to see another Vagrant Story. Rolleyes
Well for me and LIke everyone i know.. Final Fantasy VII i mean after you beat the game and Red XIII goes up the hill and you see the city just grown over with vegitiation and no humans left.. I want to know what happened.. ;o)
I'd like to see a sequel to the Berserk game. It is a very fun game and, like the anime, it deserves a sequel. Another Side view Sonic game would be cool too.
Yeah, I do believe there will be a sequel to Kingdom Hearts. One game I'd like to see made is a game like Secret of the Mana. You could play up to 3 different people simultaneously so if you had that multitap adaptor you could play a real time RPG with 2 of your buddies along helping you. It was great. They need a cooperative RPG like that again.
They did Tripp!!! It's called Legend of Mana on PS1. I have it and it's a lot of fun. FFtactics advance has elements from it too. Like the build your own map thing. Legend of Mana is different in gameplay but is still a good game. I found it for like 20 bux used at EB.
Huh. I might have to check that out. I think I heard about the game before, just after Chrono Cross came out to be a supposed sequel for Chrono Trigger I might have just overlooked thinking it was probably just as bad lol.
I have to disagree with you on that one Darkie, Legend of Mana was not as fun as Secret of Mana on Super Nes, just like Chrono cross was not as fun as Chrono Trigger , there was not much story and it was only two players, now Secret of Mana 3 on the super nes was cool, but again only two players, go buy the remake of the first one its coming out on Gameboy Advance, it was Final Fantasy Adventure here in America. As far as sequels hmmm I would love to play a sequel to Kid Icarus, Karnov, Conquest of the Krion Empire, Final Fantasy 2, Faxanadu, and just for laughs lets have another Mega man sequel. Hey Tripp you wanna play a cooperative Rpg? Buy Final Fantasy Crystal Dreams( or whatever they are calling it this week) for the Gamecube it will be out in February.
DUDE!!! I didn't say it was better!!! I said it was fun.
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
I'd like to see a sequel to the Berserk game. It is a very fun game and, like the anime, it deserves a sequel.

You do know about the new Berserk game that will be out for PS2 don't you? It will actually be a prequel to the DC version. I believe it will take place during the eclipse...well the beginning of the game anyway. Not too much info is known so far though.

Here's some pics...credit goes to KyleRipman (ArcticNightfall poster) for the pics.

http://geocities.com/death_005/berserk.htm
A new Bezerk game would be a great thing indeed.... As for the Kid Icarus did you know the maker of Metal Gear approced Nintendo to do a remake or sequal... so you never know. as for me

I would love to see a sequal to Knights of the Round... Just give me a classic beat-up with beefed up graphics, a leveling system, and good controls... and I will be happy...(a decent storyline wouldn't be half bad either but hey I anit picky)
My eyes nearly rolled from my skull when I saw those Berserk pics. Wow. Simply wow.
I am GOING TO OWN Final Fantasy Tactics Advance when it comes out within a week from now!!! I can't WAIT!!!
Yeah Me either man that game looks tight, but I totally hated the first one on the PS and the second one was a better game but not by much, I just hope this one has a great story, what I really can't wait for is the Crystal Chronicles games. 4-player action baby, it'll almost feel like playing the secret of mana game all over again!!!
I'd actually like to see a sequel to the Punchout games. I guess Super Punchout just didn't sell that well, even though it was a great game.
Yeah a new Punchout would be cool. It should be like Hajime No Ippo!
Pages: 1 2