Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Game Sequels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would love it if it were the same old punch out. Just with about eight hundred levels. Now that would be nice.Big Grin
Rather than start a new thread I'd thought I'd post another FFVII-2 rumour in this sequels thread. Too much use of the word "reportedly" for my liking.

http://www.polygonmag.com/news/index.php?id=698
I think I remember reading somewhere that Squaresoft refused to do that sequel for some reasons, but I could care less otherwise FF7 was the reason I stopped playing RPGs, or maybe I grew out of the genre.
The reason you stopped playing RPGs? How?

Sequels...
(And of course, have the original/s unlockable in the game)
Comix Zone
Id love to see the continued adventures of Sketch. Maybe even a sequel with his kids or something.
Gunstar Heroes
EVERYONE loved this game. Why not have a sequel? It could be like PSX's (Or XBox, or Cubes) Metal Slug!
Streets Of Rage
There have been talks but nothing came out of them. Lets just forget 3 ever happened...

Theres like five million more, but I cant think of them. I mean, Earthbound would be great... another Bebop game (Hear thats in the works)... hope and pray this new Berserk wont suck.

FFVII, needs no sequel. It needs a remake. Dont even bother to improve the graphics. That was half its charm, and one reason why I hate VIII and IX. (In VII, battles had different graphics from the game. That never happened again). The ending was a little muffled, so just fix that up, add in the (SECRET MY BEHIND) characters, Yuffie and Vincent, and BAM. Or you want to update it, go all out, like MGS The Twin Snakes is looking like.
Even though I didn't really like the majority of FFVII (yeah, you heard me...), I would like to see a remake. There were a few good qualities, but I thought the game was kinda lacking compared to FFVI...*ducks*

Sephiroth was really awesome, but I think Kefka could put him in his grave. Big Grin

I have a feeling that the sequel and remake rumors are just wishful thinking though...
[QUOTE]Originally posted by NVash
[B]The reason you stopped playing RPGs? How?

I put the controller down!!! Nah seriously after 7 it was like Rpgs were different, they were more like playing an interactive movie because of all the CGs, I have to admit FF9 was pretty good but nothing compared to 4 and 6. As far as sequels I would love to see another sequel to the Soulblazer series.
Soulblazer? Sounds oddly familiar...
Yeah they were great, you know Illusion of Gaia... and there was a third one too I can't recall the name but I think it was Terra something if I'm right.
Well not to kick a dead dog... but of all the FF that needs a remake FF6 is the one. It sold more copies than any other but the storie was at least a hell of lot better than some RPG plots as of late...

on that not a sequal I need is a new Lunar... something more up to date then what I have enjoyed... but one can hope can't he
Pages: 1 2