Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Smitten
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just met a girl a week or 2 ago. She likes me a lot, and I like her as well. In fact, we just spent 2 hours cuddled on my couch watching a movie. I also move to school tommorow Sad ... Both of these combined has knotted my stomach up so much that recently, I've felt like both an anorexic and a Bulimic. Hell, I only ate one thing today, and threw pieces of it up twice today. I feel like a mess. Sigh Sad
very nice.

but i must stress that anorexica is a very bad thing, one of my friends used to be anorexic and it really fuckied him (yes it was a guy) up.

and its always nice be with a girl you really like, it makes everything seem a lot better, and i mean everything
*end post before beginning it, & hides under his covers in fear that the other members will chop off his head* (Is that remotely close to the Rob Zombie thing?)

Congradz
Why don't you just hang out with her after school???
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
Why don't you just hang out with her after school???

Because I go to College. My School is 140 miles away. She said she'll come down to visit me.
I say bang her while you can, and your stomach is getting knots? what the hell, how old are you man? But if you really like her don't have anal sex with her on the first date. There is my 2 cents.
Kakomu cuddling??? Hahahaha. That image just seems funny since Kakomu acts all hard all the time, but a girl got him to cuddle for 2 hours. Anyways, I learned the hard way that it's not good to get all bent out of shape the way you are over a girl. That doesn't mean it's easy for me to prevent it from happening again, but you rreally should try to not let it get to you.
Hey, that's great man! Enjoy you're time while it lasts. If you're going away to college it might turn into a long distance thing. Those rarely last long, but you'll inevitably try it out. Just remember: anime geeks don't attract girls in college so you might want to hang on to this one with both arms!
dude, bone her up da butt !! That'd be crazy !!! Just get high man, it's good for anorexic people !!!!
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Kakomu acts all hard all the time

Cool, that's not even an image I was trying to portray. As for what's up, we aren't sure about dating, however, we have decided to try and 'commit' ourselves to each other, and see each other as often as possible.
What's up with you people and the Anal thing!?!?

Any way, from what I can gather, you are both rather young. My advice, give it time. Long distance relationships are hard. Agree to be friends for now and if it leads to something in the future, then go for it. Let it simmer for now though.
I've heard many stories about long distance relationships. Tehy usually don't work out. So you might want to prepare yourself for the worst just in case.
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
What's up with you people and the Anal thing!?!?

Variety is the spice of life. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
I've heard many stories about long distance relationships. Tehy usually don't work out. So you might want to prepare yourself for the worst just in case.

Then, of course, sometimes they do work out and you get married. 7 years later my wife and I are doing fine. Wink
See, I'm a pessimist and Shibo is an optimist.
Pages: 1 2 3