Import Anime Forums

Full Version: name your least favorite anime and why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i really hate tranzformers cause i think it is just a wast of time
I thought the Gobots were a waste of time!
Pretty much ANY kind of actual Hentai is worthless. No good story or acting or animation or artwork in general and it's mindless sex. If I wanted something like that to watch I'd rent a hooker and a ham sandwich. Hmmmm....Tekkeman Blade 2 is pretty lame. Battle Athletes is absolute trash. (Thanx KAK)...Umm what else...The Fatal Fury oavs are terrible. AND I OWN THEM. The movie is ok. Gowcaizer is stupid but neat to wacth. Own that too. Other than that I only own the handful of anime worth owning. Because Lord knows Japanese people make some worthless anime.
You just have to keep your eyes open for the truly good ones that come out. Even thought there are 10 shows that suck per every one that is good.
Exactly
I enjoyed the Fatal Fury Oavs but I am a fan of Masami Obari, but you are right watching Battle Atheletes was a waste of my life I will never get back.
Dark...you'd rent a hooker AND a ham sandwhich? Where does one rent a ham sandwhich?
As usual I'll be biased & opinionated:
I've only seen 1-3 ep/s of one of the BubbleGum Crisis series, & don't think it was anything terrific.
Same with Betterman. I also didn't like Silent Mobius (sp?) when I first saw it, but it's ok now.
Ok I am going to add
Psychic Force and Geobreeders and I had forgotten about the Tale of Genji as well.
Hey Suzaku!!! I'd rent it from the Ham & Sam Rentals Inc down the road from here!!! Geez get with the times man!
Gotta agree with Puzzleguy on this one. Judge was god-awful.. And it cost me at least $20. =P Big Wars was another one that I absolutely couldn't stand. Bad plot, just no fun to watch. A couple of my fave series have made this list as well. Wink Bubblegum Crisis is one, and Excel Saga is the other. Pie, you need to rewatch excel saga. There are so many obscure references scattered around, it's sick. Not just sailor moon. =)
Definetly Ebichu!

First of all, it's was overhyped for me. People were all like: Ebichu is soooooo good and funneh. Therefore I had some high expectations. And after seeing the first 2 eps.......I destroyed the disc I burned it on. I smashed it into pieces and after that I was stabbing it with my pen so the pieces became even more little.
OMFG I can't stand it if something goes on and on, like the f*... mouse was hit against the same wall over and over again. And the "sex jokes" weren't funny (so funneh) at all.

On the second place: Love Hina
I had the same thing with Love Hina, also overhyped and that guy flew the same way into the sky over and over again after being hit by one of the girls. I stopped watching it after about 6 eps.
This series I didn't destroy, cuz maybe someday I forget about it all and then I can start watching it again without my stomach turning when seeing that guy flying again.

(BTW: I don't feel like destroying anime all the time. It were just these 2 times it ever occurred)
Burn Up Excess. Watched it 10 minutes....so boring.
Knights of Ramune, same thing, watched 10 minutes, switched it off. So boring and cheap humor.
Maetel Legend is super boring zzzzz :o
Labyrinth of flame, sleazy and cheap humor.
That girl with the irritating laugh in Slayers, the movie. Maga or whatever the hell her name is. I feel like slapping the hell out of her whenever she did that laugh. HAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAA HAAAAA!!! Irritating!
There are couple more but can't seem to remember right now.
Dragon half=utterly, utterly unfunny.

nuff said
Quote:Originally posted by trunks dg
Dragon half=utterly, utterly unfunny.

nuff said

What?!! Really man this is the first time I've ever heard anyone not thinking Dragon Half is funny, but then again to each their own....
Pages: 1 2 3 4