Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Where are you guys from?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm from the United States of Texas.
The big apple, New York Rolleyes
I've been living in london past few years but living in Scotland right now. Smile
I've always wanted to go to Scotland. That is where my father's side of the family comes from.Big Grin
New Zealand
Quote:I've always wanted to go to Scotland. That is where my father's side of the family comes from.
There's nothing here except chocolate bars fried in batter. Big Grin
mmmmm..... Chocolate Big Grin
im sure scotland is almost as fun as belfast!
Quote:Originally posted by CrayonShinChan
There's nothing here except chocolate bars fried in batter. Big Grin

I need to work on having a heart attack. I think that batter on chocolate might get me there.Smile Big Grin
A batter dipped chochlate bar... WTF... now I have heard it all

Kakoi that will give you a heart attack, but at least it is doable unlike the milk thing
Fried chocolate.... hrm... sounds messy... but good.
This summer I had the pleasure to try deep fried Twinkies and that was pleasant even if it did cost $2 for a Twinky.
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
Fried chocolate.... hrm... sounds messy... but good.
This summer I had the pleasure to try deep fried Twinkies and that was pleasant even if it did cost $2 for a Twinky.

i would not spend that much mony for 1 maybe a box but not 1
Who would put that crap in their body? It's a heartattack on a stick, but so are most fried foods. I'm a vegan for a reason, and I think I found out why. I try to eat healthy most of the time anyways.
Fried chocolate does sound fun. I wouldn't make it a habit. Just every so often.
Bring on the chocolate, the twinkies and the red meat!!Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6