Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Dating tips for our friend, Batz !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You mean to tell me all wemen are going to rip me apart, then sew me back together with a string of apologies, only to not cut the string, but instead drag me around by their little finger?
God, I 'm screwed.

(And before Lonely Monkey says anything, you didn't really rip me into pieces, you won't say weather you did, or didn't, so I ssumed the worse.)
Go for it... I'm behind you 110%Big Grin
And yet no answers to my e-mails... Anywho, Lonely Monkey you know you don't really mean that, there's no way a gay guy would put up enough cash to get you a boob job. But, on the other hand if I turn gay I won't have to "play" the ify ify gay card before sitting around with the girls at school, &, well I would say I wouldn't be nervous around girls anymore, but I've never really been to shy around them anyways.

Oh & remember, I'm still your God Big Grin
batz you dont know what your missing with relationships until youve been in a few. and all this talk of relationships has made me realise that i really miss being in one, gotta go out on the pull this weekend! Big Grin
Just got back from the movies with my guy, and I can now say that I've fallin head over heels for the guy. Good luck on the search Sanosuke, may you find a girl with some.... personality.Big Grin
I know what I'm missing, just because I've never been in a relationship doesn't mean I've never been close to someone. But, two things, I'm undesirable to any girls that fit what I'm looking for, & I don't have that high of standards or anything. Although the older I get the more I pay attention to pyhical details.

Major Requirements:

Short- I don't know why, normally I hate short people, but it makes me feel supierior.

Hair Color- Any but red, I'm sorry I don't get along with anyone that's red headed.

Eye Color- I always thought I would like blue eyes, but I don't think it really matters, eyes are just eyes, you can get lost in one color just as easily as the next.

Smallish Breast- I used to not even look at them, but now days, it seems they catch my attension, & I don't like them big.

Hair Color- I always though I would like a blonde, but never really have, close (strawberry blonde), but never a blonde.
Smart- I hate knowing there are smarter people I hang out with then me, but sometimes that airhead act gets OLD.

Someone I Can Argue With- Yeah, fighting is one of the funnest things in the world. I like the yelling & discussing why the other is wrong. You know nothing serious, just something to keep words in the air.

Added Bonuses (not what I look for, but what goes great with the package):

Braces- If I spelled that right. Teeth don't matter to me, but anyways. I'm not obessed with silver things or anything like that, but some people look cool with these things.

Glasses- Has a I'm a nerd, & very smart appeal.

Scars- Yeah, some scars can be cool.

Living- This helps alot. <.< >.> Not that I would know.

Yeah, I'm real picky, but hey, if you're looking for someone to spend the rest of your life with you have to be.

Second problem, I have no life, nor do I want what bit of a life I have to be messed up.
So what you are looking for is a short girl with small boobs, braces, glasses, who could kick your ass at trival prusuit, who's part of the debate club, has a few scars on her knees from learing to ride a bike and breaths air. Couldn't tell if you wanted a blonde or not. Did I leave anything out? Does she have to like anime?

That's no small order. Sounds like a few girls I went to high school with...minus anime.

Ever watch the movie "Weird Science"? If you can figure out what they did, you would be all set!Big Grin

I found someone who matched my list of must-haves, and I married him. I never thought it would happen. As strange as it sounds, there are A LOT of people in this world, at least one will match your list, Batz. Just don't chase/stalk them.
Too late for the stalking thing, but he doesn't stalk them, he "researches" them for long periods of time. I get freaked out sometimes when we talk because it seems like he was stalking me, but he knows better than to do thatWink
Maybe we should start ignoring Batz's posts...

As for Debate club, that's a crock, you don't actually learn how to debate with out your crate/tub/dumpster of evidence.
For me physical qualities don't really matter at all. I've gone from the short, feminine Asian girl to the taller blonde, tomboy type (not manly just more rugged).

I care more about morals and personality. Attraction (including physical) becomes deeper when you really like the person you are with.

Basically my only advice is look for personality and let the physical traits fall into place. If it's worked for Steve-o...............
what the hell ? when did i start this post ?
Ummmm... I don't remember when this started, but I have the feeling that Batz isn't taking our advice to heart. Doesn't really matter thoughBig Grin
Too laz to qoute, but blaah

Maybe we should start ignoring Batz's posts...

A lot of people already do.

As for the stalking thing, I've never waited around outside lonely_mokey's window late at night, heck I've never even seen her house. But, I will admit to hiding out in the parking lot of school & watching her, & I used to know the path she took from class to class, & there was a few other girl that I remember's class order, b-days, & the color of atleast one pair of their undies. Yeah, I'm not some sick wack-o, just someone who knows how to find out things, & does it for the heck of it.

As for what Steve said about personality, Bro I used to think the exact same thing, then I relized my pwersonality never stays the same, & therefore an girl I like as to have room to change a lot, but as for Morals, I CAN'T STAND PEOPLE WHO LIE! *cough*Lonely*cough*Monkey*cough*
So far all the girls I've gotten close to my sister describes as hos trying to spread their legs. (But for Lonely Monkey we added in "with crabs" on the end of it Tongue.) I don't exactly agree with her on that one outside of joking around, but I know Morgan was really wild & freakyish (she's the rapist who is probably bi-sexual, but there's nothing wrong with that).

"I have the feeling that Batz isn't taking our advice to heart."

What makes you say that?

"Doesn't really matter though"
I'm not (totally) gay yet.

As for weither they have to be an anime fan or not, not according to my good friends David, he said they did, so soon after I had Lonely Monkey barrow almost every title I own, which I wasn't being seirous about what he said (in other words, that was a joke). Anywho, they don't have to like anime, I just don't someone yelling at me all day: "You need to stop watching those damn cartoons, you're to old for them!" Because we all know I'll be watching Anime till the day that I die! (Hopefully, heck for all we know I may watch my first Hentai title when I turn 95 & die of a heart attack or something Big Grin)
batz my dear friend, dont worry about it, a girl will come and it shall be great.

about me trying to pull at the weekend, that just didnt happen, i got drunk and wondered around a beach for several hours. interesting...
I'm ready to head to the beach and get drunk, but i don't think i will. I don't like drinkin too much. Just on occasions when I'm really pissed, or when I'm sad. I don't want to wander around the beach though....
Pages: 1 2 3 4