Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What is your Intelligence Quotient?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well we've had the obligatory "What's your age?", and "What's your sign?" so I figure it is time for this one.

My Intelligence Quotient on this particular test (http://www.iqtest.com) is 138. It's spot on for the most part. So come one come all, and let the testing begin!
136. I took 2 different IQ tests and got the exact same score both times
151. That test seems a bit brief though.
The clock on my computer doesn't work so I guessed on the time, 9 min.s, probably took me longer, which then again I was answering them at an average of 4 or five per minute so that's about 3x25=8.333333333 (I wonder how many people will notice I divided Big Grin) So I should be close on the time if not over.

My Score: 143
I figured you guys wanted something that didn't take too long.Rolleyes I can give you a few other links. Some of which seem impossible.Big Grin
I got a 146, I thought I'd done a lot worse though.
157. I put doen 9 minutes when I think it was more like 8, but whatever. I don't put much credence in those online tests though. Everytime I've taken 1, I've always come up just a little short of genius. I would love to take a real one from a psychiatrist and see what my true score is.
i got me 155 in like 7 minutes, i didnt understand the question with the dimes and nickels or the one with the ounces and pounds cause i aint from the states so i dont know american lingo for coins and i aint down with the imperial measurement system. these online iq tests are definately a load of shit, aint no way i am a genius
Mine says 141. I can't remember when I started exactly, and the damn thing should have a timed script rather than make me input the time, but meh. I believe I'm a bit higher on the scale.
I've done at least five of these online IQ tests. My scores have ranged from 123-165. These can't be very accurate because an actual IQ test involves a hands on section.
If I'm not mistaken the sanctioned IQ tests (which are inaccurate to begin with) have a part where you answer questions until you can't go any further, with a threshhold of how many questions you can get wrong. There's just no way you can calculate your IQ (especially if the test asked how many minutes you took rounded to the nearest whole number Rolleyes )
Go to the national high I.Q society. They have a website, but I can't remember what it is.Sad Thier tests are a little more acurate. I suggest you guys check out thier free puzzle section as well. Very cool.Wink

I also suggest going to Mensa's website. Big Grin
You guys are right about the hands on section. I was tested in the first grade, and they had one, but the questions were still around the same level of difficulty. The internet can get close, but I suggest getting a real I.Q. test done if you really want to know where you stand.Wink I know that mine is somewhere between 130-145 range, and the internet tests are within that range.Big Grin I shudder to think of having an I.Q. of 180 and above, I swear those people can levitate things with thier mind.Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
My Geometry teacher freshmen year was in Mensa. He really liked me and regarded me quite highly (as I remember it, most people who had him in class claimed he was mean, but he was exceptionally nice to me).
Must have been a case of Intellegence Descrimination...
I tend to be guilty of that on occasion.
Pages: 1 2 3