Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Clubbing and Partying !!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Who does these irresponsible things besides me ?
I used to.
Not me. Never have. I really don't see the draw in listening to shit music and hanging around with a bunch of morons. I don't drink either so that probably has something to do with it.
I'm with Kak. I don't drink, so I never enjoyed it as much. I've gone clubbing and stuff, but only after my friends would pester me. I don't enjoy it, so I don't see the point in going.
At my school, clubs (Bars) consist of HUGE rooms with a bar in the center where they would blast loud music, serve cheap drinks and watered down liquor. THese huge rooms tend to be unkempt (large puddles, tons of dirt, grunge and other sort of general shit everywhere). A friend dragged me to one when he decided to come down and visit (and concequently I had to rush my HW for the night). While it was sorta fun, it was also because I went straight for the hard liquor (I really didn't want to just go with the beer), it was also rather obnoxious as my same friend kept complaining to me that he "didn't get %&$@ layed". Replace the expletive with all of them and you have our conversation. The parties at my school tend to consist of frat/sorority parties that I'm not invited to or have to pay to get into and the apartment parties which are always too crowded with poor stereo equipment blasting shit music.

So in conclusion, the parties suck at my school. They're all hosted by people who just got out of home and don't know how to host a good party. My mom tells me I'm a hypocrite when i tell her I don't like the party/drunk/frat culture at my school because I went to a bar once.
Yeah, I love going down to Bricks. I'm pretty solid and dancing popnlock and liquid (I kinda mix the two with photons.) I'm also pretty handy with glowsticks. I only go on Thursdays (techno night) and only if I know a good dj is spinning. Sometimes I go on booty shaker night because there is usually some sweet electronica going on in the basement.

I don't do any drugs, including alcohol, and I never have. That's not what it's about. It's about chill music, friends, and having fun by moving. Most people who say it is stupid are just too embarrassed with themselves to have fun, which is something you just have to get over, everyone goes through it.
I used to get fucked up every weekend. The three Bs me and my friends used to call them : Betties, Booze, and Blunts (I only did the first two... literally Tongue). Until I caught TB a while back. That was a wake up call for me to slow it down. Now, I mostly spend time with my family. Ya never know how long the ones you really care about will be around. I still party occasionally though. Maybe for a birthday or special occasion, but no more party wagons and going out searchign for places to lay my claim, ya know?
Quote:Originally posted by Vance
Most people who say it is stupid are just too embarrassed with themselves to have fun, which is something you just have to get over, everyone goes through it.

I say it is stupid, but I love to have fun.Big Grin
clubbing sucks, but its cool to go out to a bar with friends for a few drinks every now and again. well when i havent spend on my money on manga or anime!
I'm to young to drink, not saying that I don't. I'm very picky about what I drink too. Beer is what I'm used to (in other words what I've had the most Smile).
As for Clubs. I'm Goreaphobic (heysi), & I would freak out.
Plus, the only kind of partying I would probably be interested in would be cracking open a virgin, by that I mean with a knife. It's so hard to find people willing to donate blood though. And I don't drink blood in public, for two reasons, people are way to judgemental, & I'd perfer to be a little more creative when drinking it.
As for getting fu*ked up, I leave that to 1/2 a gallon of miilk, & a big bowl of mac & cheese, after enough I'll be in the bed for a few days, but to much & I'll be in the ground forever, or until I get bored.

Yes, I know I'm a bit demented, but I could really careless.
Speaking of partying, I have to keep up the time honored tradition of my friend Joel's birthday: get loaded and going into a moon bounce!!!
Quote:Plus, the only kind of partying I would probably be interested in would be cracking open a virgin, by that I mean with a knife. It's so hard to find people willing to donate blood though. And I don't drink blood in public, for two reasons, people are way to judgemental, & I'd perfer to be a little more creative when drinking it.

Okay ladies and gentlemen, we've just lost cabin pressure :eek:
He's kinda out of it, but it's only because I've been gone for a week. I'm back now so he'll hopefully calm down now.

And about that clubbing and partying thing...I don't really do any of that stuff. Every now and then My cousin likes to take me out, but other than that nothing.
Batz that is really fucked up. Just so you know, when you drink blood supposedly it's not safe. You can get all sorts of diseases. Whatever you want.

I'm under 21 so it means no legal booze for me. Honestly I don't drink. I've had a couple of beers before when my buddies and I were watching a boxing match on his hot box. I really don't like that much alcohol, and I'm not big in the social department. I'm pretty quiet and reserved. I don't think people are embarassed. We all have our ideas of fun. I'm not a big dancer, infact I only dance while playing DDR. It's all good, people do what they want in order to have fun. I just think that it's beyond stupid to hang out in an empty lot in order to spend 5 dollars on a stupid Keg (this isn't clubbing anymore but it's something that angers me). I hate how some people think maturity comes when drinking alcohol. Usually have to pick up people that are too smashed to drive. If they hurl in my car, I slap them around a little while, and make them clean it up. Rolleyes
Amen to that. I just spent a week of my life with a 17 year old that was always talking about getting home, and going out to party. I wanted to pop her little head off:eek:
Pages: 1 2 3 4