Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Clubbing and Partying !!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I can't get a disease (no not because I'm a vampire) because I only drink my own blood for the most part, but as I've said in a few other post, I was going to drink Lonely Monkey's blood (no one knows where that one has been, but I sure it still good blood), but I didn't really want to at the time she offered, because it was right in the middle of class, & then her second offer wasn't of the best quaility of blood.

As for my last post, I was a bit out of it. I had spent my a past 3 days before writing that drink blood, & staying up late, & the blood sometimes has weird effects (like wild dreams). Now I'm going because I haven't drank any in about 18 hours or so, plus Lonely Mokey is back so she can keep me calm.

So, sorry for the last post Smile
I get to keep you in check now that I'm back. Thanx for appologizing to the rest of us. That last post was kinda wierd.
If I get out of line do I get a spanking? Huh, huh? (That's a joke there, I'd much perfer something with a whip Tongue)
How about a sharp kick to the nuts? No matter how long it takes to affect you..I can outrun you anyday.
Byy the time it takes you to kick me in the nuts I can have you done on the ground for the three count Tongue.

But really, I can take you any day of the week, month, or year! (And that's fighting words, not a come on Tongue)
i forgot that you guys in the usa cant legally till you are 21, over here in good 'ol éire its legal from 18, so that means you start when your about 14, try and get into bars when your 16 and successfully get into bars an entire year before its legal.
I'm very hairy, if I stop shaving for about a week half my face is consumed in hair.Shouldn't that help?
hm, vance, so you like popping and locking, eh ? That's cool because i do the same thing at raves (when they were still good) and at clubs that a dj that plays trance, techno, or breakbeats. This Saturday DJ Icey is going to be in town and if you didn't know he plays some pretty good florida breakbeats. I know Kak likes raving because he told me so.
Paryting is great. I've slowed down on the club scene quite a bit. Still drink more than I should on the weekends. It's a phase most people go through and it depends on what type of scene you have around you. In college my roommates were all into techno, jungle, trip-hop and dancing so I got into those same things. If you have no bar scene and your friends don't drink then you probably won't party too much.

After awhile you grow out of it as your tastes become more sophisticated. Being a crazy boozer in college turns into an fine appreciation for wine, beer, and social drinks. There's nothing wrong with drinking unless you never get out of the party phase. Too much of a good thing and all. As for dancing, some people got it and some don't. If you can have fun with it then go for it. Took me a long time to really develop any skills, but there's almost no better way to impress the ladies! Except maybe playing guitar and singing like Jack Johnson
Rolleyes
who the heck is Jack Johnson?
i second that question....
The only guitar playing Jack I know of is Jack Black, he was my idol for a while. One of the guys around here (who I think I annoy a lot) says I look & act like him. I don't see the look thing, but I do act like him every now & then.
You kinda look like him, just a lil' bit paler. Umm.the actinglike him thing i kinda see though.
Jack Johnson is from Santa Barbara so I hear about him a lot. He sings acoustic songs on his guitar that college chicks go crazy for. Basically, that annoying guy that gets all the girls.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/det...ce&s=music
To My Little Lonely Monkey (again same joke, can't help myself):

First of all for I while I was pertty much tanner than anyone you know (that's white, or native american). Before my first tand wore off, I went finishing on our new boat, you know the one my dad was showing you pics of, & I got reall dark, that was about 3 weeks ago, & finally I'm peeling, & getting rid of the tan, not to say it's not noticable still. It is, very.

As for John:

I knowthat kind of thing, my (step) grandpa (but anyone who want's to tell me he's not my grandpa can taste cold <whatever aa bullet is made out of>.) always wanted me to learn to play a guitar so wemen would throw their undies at me, which then again I think he was saying that because he more out thinks I'm gay. Which then again him & my grandma also say they fear I'll be like my real grandpa and run around on my wife, but they have nothing to fear, I'll have a husband anyways (that's 75% a joke there).
Pages: 1 2 3 4