Import Anime Forums

Full Version: We need something New to Talk About
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was thinking & going through some new topics in my head, & after deducting the ones that were nasty/un-need, ect. And the ones I wouldn't be put to shame in, I decided to a annouce my longest toe is like an 1 & 1/2 long.
I should probably use this time to complain about Lonely Monkey, but it's to long of a list, & she'll be back Friday I think, plus most of you would probably defend her...
well i dont know her so fire away dude, although this doesnt mean ill agree with you. very interesting info regarding your toe, btw how come you dont post in the anime forum? i think someone asked you that before but i cant remember your response
Back when GB was made, which was right after I made been grounded for about two weeks or so, my brain kinda self desturcted, & two weeks later I came back, & started posting in GB, after that it was about year (I'm really bad with time lenghts, so don't quote me) or so before I even went back into AD, & finally like last month I posted something in there.

It's just that everyone in there has a superior knowledge of anime, & here in this dinky little town I might have been known for knowing the most about anime (to my friends atleast), but n there it's just chicken stratch, plus a lot of things about the older stuff I used to watch on cartoon network I've forgotten, & I've never seen much of the titles they/yall talk about that are subbed only.
Plus, I ramble ALOT when typing.
Go ahaed and say what you want about me, I'm only here for a month and a half now. I'm soo ready to get out of this stupid town. Oh, and did I tell you that I Bleached the front of my hair? I'll post a pic later, but for now I must leave.
As I've said before, it's to long of a list Tongue. Plus, well nevermind, but still, & yet, well yeeah. (I love saying that)
I've figured this much out before. But please start on that list for meSmile
NNNNOOOOOO, Last time I heard something like that I wasn't shot down, it was like Pearl Harbor, I wasn't even trying to get into the air. Then I got dragged through hell.So would you please repharse that last sentence so that I don't have nightmares?
First of all I don't know why you should care, everyone one likes different things about different people, so what I don't like about you the next Joe might. And as for the list would you like me to e-mail it to you, because it contains a lot of junk you don't like other people to know. Plus, most of it you've already heard before, well besides the junk I used to complain about, that I really liked.
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
I was thinking & going through some new topics in my head, & after deducting the ones that were nasty/un-need, ect. And the ones I wouldn't be put to shame in, I decided to a annouce my longest toe is like an 1 & 1/2 long.

What toe is it?Rolleyes
My "index" toe or whatever you call it. & Laonely_Monkey didn't anser my e-mail???????
The only reason I'm here right now is because I cut myself shaving.
I have one thing to say to that....OWIES!!!:eek:
I get the slight feeling that she's ignoring me :S.
Now whatever gave you that idea? I just don't talk to you all the time.
Pages: 1 2 3