Import Anime Forums

Full Version: We need something New to Talk About
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Originally posted by Lonely_monkey21
Now whatever gave you that idea? I just don't talk to you all the time.

Lift up up (20 stories high) just t drop you. Tisk tisk. Anywho Tongue
You asked for the list, I wrote it & then snuck on-line the day I wasn't supposed to be on, & there was no answer. I guess you were watching anime, or were asleep or something because you weren't on MSN, that I know of atleast.

In any case I'm waiting for you to get on-line today, so that three other accounts can sign on, yep, you can guess who they are Smile
Yeah I know who it is. But they don't talk much do they??
First of all, they don't talk at all Tongue. Like you implied, they're not fun to talk to, I am. (ok taht was a joke, & now I'm getting a headache)
Second I would have brought them to the forum, but Vamp, & Fluffy probably wouldn't be acepted.
Plus I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone to know that you thought Vamp was cool at first Tongue. Good thing you got to know him, & relize, he's just an @ss, but he really is cool when he lightens up, but I don't allow him to very often, so when he starts to I just give him a great kick to the nuts, & it sets his balls back in place.
That sounds kinda painful. But if it works for you then go for it. Bleh I have dance in 3 hours, and I don't wanna go. Maybe I can get out of it today, but I can only hope for the best.
I find this out now, not that I didn't already expect dance practice to be back, plus my little buddy told me where you went. Not that little buddy! The other one. Last note had to be added incase soeone got the wrong idea.
So Batz, you're going out with Lonely Monkey now?
i can't believe this thread,i'll make sure to kill you all if i ever go crazy
Nope, we don't go out. Just really good friends. But you never know how things will turn out in the endWink
Quote:Originally posted by gunner7500
i can't believe this thread,i'll make sure to kill you all if i ever go crazy

Does it really bother you? By the way, you wouldn't want to be underneath my bed, the number of dust bunnies and body fluids is beyond funny. :p
not like the subject hasn't came up many many many time before, but nope as she said we don't.

We were really close, then when school ended we kind of became ok friends. Basicly she moves to fast for me, & I'm to wild for her, she's moving away, & once I get attached to someone I can't let go of them & it would tear me a part. Not to say I couldn't treat her well, but I've never been in a relationship, & only loved two girls my entire life.

It's just to risky, I might end up screwing her life up, & we're both scared she'd break my heart.
So basicly it's for the best, not that I wouldn't sell my soul if I thought it would work, it's just she's one of those stary eyed lovers, & I'm a realist, which is only because I don't like getting hurt.
Plus, first time I checked I was number 4 out of 4 on her list, now I think I MIGHT, & that's a very small might, be able to tie for second out of 3.
I removed myself from her list a long time ago, on account of I'm disfuctional, so even if I had a chance with her it was basicly be by catching her on rebound. And then it would probably be more of my job to get her on her feet & back out to the dating game, but if that would solve any of her probablems I'd do it.
As I've told her before if she needs someone, just to rest upon while recovering I'm here & voleenter because I have self control.

Which then again I've also said if you don't want me around anymore I'll leave from your life completely, which I'm all about keeping promises, but that one might be a difficult one.

Anyways she'll have her mind made up by tomarrow, so there's no need to worry I expect her b/f to call her up & beg her to stay with him & pull his normal crap.
I think a lot of peolpe wonder why I don't like the fact they go out, not I'm not jealous, I didn't care at first, then when she started complaining about him a good amount, so I said then break it off already! So she did. i got out of town on a field trip, & get back to find low & behold they were back together. I threw a fit. And she stopped complaining him so much. Since then I think they've broken up or she's tried to break up with him 3 times (I could be off), but each time from what I hear he gets the old memories going & she goes back to him, only to start the whole cyicle over. And each time they get close to breaking up, she starts to fall apart, & I cean't help so I feel like I'm useless, it turns into a giant mess...

But now that she has 1 & two halves other choices she might be able to change her mind. Which hell I hate his guts & have a certain times tried to keep them together...I think I'm dumb... I tried to keep her with the one guy that I hate, & I don't ever make a move (espeaicaly not when she's down. right after a break up a person isn't going to be thinking stright, & plus she's monophobic), yada yada, anyways by tomarrow it won't matter & we can all laugh about it. Or yall can I won't know the results till the next time I'm on-line.

Also, Lonely Monkey, if you need help, just tell all your problems to Vance, he's VERY understanding.
But you never know how things will turn out in the endWink

Yeah, I figure after she goes through being in "love" with 500 men, most of which more than once, & she's 45 & alone, I'll have my chance. And I'll fu*k it up to, because if I'm still single by then that means I still would have never had a date, which means I wouldn't know what to do. Which then again by then then my wild side should hav faded some, & that's a good thing. And I can't say by then I'll still taste like french fries. I'm not sure if I should leave that one lone or say something about honey, & see how far I can get away with one more personal joke, & for any of you that understand one of those you probably won't understand the other Smile.
I think i'll wait until I'm 30 to meet you again,because 45 is just too damn long to wait. I'm already half way to 30 anyways!! I might have tried earlier, but as he said before I'm moving, and I really don't wanna hurt him. He's my bestest buddy in the whole world, and the only guy I talk to about my problems . I love 'em, but not like that...
Then do I finally get removed from your list again, & still time for how long?

:S kinda weird, I'll miss being on it, but I asked to be removed & am glad that I probably will be.
I think i'll wait until I'm 30 to meet you again,because 45 is just too damn long to wait. I'm already half way to 30 anyways!! I might have tried earlier, but as he said before I'm moving, and I really don't wanna hurt him. He's my bestest buddy in the whole world, and the only guy I talk to about my problems . I love 'em, but not like that...

Classic nice guy blow off, even if she did mean it...
Pages: 1 2 3