Import Anime Forums

Full Version: PS2 get a Hard Drive after all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
looks like Morgorath was rgiht... PS2 will be getting a HD... unless this is a hoax!

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/news/news_6029048.html
Hopefully it isnt a hoax,that would be fuckin awsome a PS2 with a hard drive.
dont forget the DVD +/- RAM
Yeat that would also be sweet.
Kinda makes you wonder if X-box will add anything to their system eventually to compete...
The system that really that needs to make some upgrades is Game Cube.
A gaming console is for playing games....Gamecube is fine how it is.
Quote:Originally posted by megajo53
A gaming console is for playing games....Gamecube is fine how it is.

Hai Hai.. I fully agree with you!
if gamecube will get a Hard drive it will be the EASIEST system to pirate games on... like i have 120gig hard drive in my xbox... it fits about 50 games... (some range from 500megs others to 5gigs...)

gamecube discs are small, so u would probably be able to fit every single gamecube game on a 120gig hard drive ;p
I can't wait to get the PS2 HD. I have been waiting for it a long time now.
Ok yes that is looking like a cool new toy from sony but it isn't even being handled by their gaming department it is being run by there Electronics section... (you know DVD players and what not) it will be a statis symbol not a gaming machine... Look the GAmecube is a great system and it is the hold over for the Big N till thier next gen system which will be online from day one. Hell the rumor mill is that one of the launch games for that system will be F-zero (5, 6 whatever) and will allow me to whip JJ's ass all the way here in Japan while he's at home crying in Canada... LOL

Look my beef is this it used to be about getting together and playing games. AS in me coming to Schultz's and getting my ass handed to me in Super Smash Brothers. Now we don't go anywhere but call each other up and say he get on your system so we can play. Which is cool but where's the eye contact or the feeling of hey bro let's order a pizza and stuff. Not anymore it's now becoming a one console per gamer world. Hell I wouldn't be suprised if the next PS system only comes with one controler port...
why must we have hard drives for games consoles? is there a point except for copying games onto them?
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
why must we have hard drives for games consoles? is there a point except for copying games onto them?

I'm assuming it's so you don't have to purchase memory cards to save info.
Vivious, that PSX will have 120 gig hard drive... and it will be competing with TIVO
good point vicious!
Pages: 1 2