Import Anime Forums

Full Version: PS2 get a Hard Drive after all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I feel the same way Morgorath. It is a little different from going over to a best friends house and beating the living shit out of each other (in games and in "real life"). The gamecube is the system to have if you want to relive that time (that is if you have friendsSad Sad )
Look don't get me wrong the Idea of hooking up the GC and kicking Kaoki's head in on SC2. But for Games like Contra, TMNT, and Final Fight. Where you team up beat the shit out of the ALien boss or what have you... I miss those days.

Now it seams like all you do is get on line and blow each other up... FPS style... great ok but those games are a dime a dozen. People can tell em how great Half life 22 is and Halo2 but people stripp them down and they are the same game...

Give me 8 player CO-OP in like the Bouncer style of game and then we take on the Evil Mad man of the day what ever and now we have more of an interactive anime game then a mindless shooter.

That is what I am hoping for... sigh :confused:
My brother and I just played Final Fight two yesterday. We ended up fighting each other, and ignoring the bad guys.Big Grin
Got Final Fight for the GBA SP and it rocks got a second cart so me and SChultz can go thru the game together damn it is so much fun
Pages: 1 2