Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Busy Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is anyone else getting a busy server try again later scren when they try doing anything?:confused: :confused: :mad: :mad:
i've been getting it.
I was gettin it but now everything is workin fine for me!
why did they have to switch over to vBulletin?
i don't kno but i don't like this one..no offense to anyone..
Does any one else think its harder to navigate threw the forum now or is it just me.
I was getting the busy signal earlier too. I think this forum is harder to navigate and seems to load alot slower as well. I personally likied the other one better. But maybe this one has some cool features we haven't discovered yet. I'll give it a chance, but as of now, I definitely preferred the older forum.
The only thing i dont like is the smilies are in black and white like some how off of nick @ .night
I don't know why you are seeing the smiles in black and white.. They are in Color on my screen.. And vBB offers alot more features then does phpbb2. Also now users can change there own title after they post 100 posts.. They don't have to ask an admin.. Plus the user Cp is better.. You can add friends see who is online etc.. Have Pm tracking to see when someone read your Pm etc..
Human nature is to resist change. We'll see how it goes.
Hey the smiles are in black and white on both my computers...
The mr green looks like he got sick or something Big Grin

I also (already voiced this to the highest command) don't like what happens after I make a new post. Before it gave me a choice view my message or go back to the fourm topic section. Now it gives me a choice of wait and you will be taken to your message or click here and I'll take you there now. It would be better if it was set up as so...

After post you get a choice wait and be taken to your last post or click here to go to the Fourm...

Other than those two complants I love the new fourms....
I liked the quick-reply box at the bottom of the old ones. Other than that this is fine.
The quick reply will be making its way back.. vbb 3.0 currently has this feature already in it.. So i have been reluctant to hack it into the vbb 2.3.0 but if they take a while to release that version then i probably will.. But either way it will be back in time..
Well i found out the reason behind hte Server Busy messages.. Somehow in the conversion from phpbb2 to vbb a setting got placed to where only 10 sessions where allowed at a time.. So i put this to unlimited and no one should be getting that error anymore.. Sorry for the problems.. ;o)
I don't think the Search function is working... I did a bunch of searches for stuff that I knew was on here, and it came up with no matches every time. Dunno if it's just me or not.
Pages: 1 2