Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Busy Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Human nature is to resist change. We'll see how it goes.

I must agree with Vicious.

I liked the old board better. I believe it was faster too. But hey, I can adapt.....if I have too. :p

-Vidiot
Ummmm... I rally don't like the way the forum looks now. It's a whole lot slower than it use to be. This place looks like another forum i've been to, but i didn't like that one. I can't find my way around anymore, and the quick reply box was the easiest way to reply. Other than that I'm done ranting about thisSmile
Quote:Originally posted by Buckets
I don't think the Search function is working... I did a bunch of searches for stuff that I knew was on here, and it came up with no matches every time. Dunno if it's just me or not.

Your correct it wasn't working.. It was a problem with being integrated with the site.. your search query was getting overwrote by something else and basically showing nothing.. Its fixed now..
Paranormal.com! The only other place I go that has a forum like this. Hell it's the only other forum I got to.
I went there for a little bit then I just slowly turned away from it, and ended up here all the time.
I know, because we're just such a loveable family right?

Time of a big family hug!
Ummm, not at the moment. I'm not one for hugging right now,but maybe later. Hold that thought.
I would claim I'm crying, but only the eye with soap in it is watering.
i really liked the rank system. any chance of bringing it back Schultz?
Pages: 1 2