Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Nintendo and endings..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Why can't the GBA have four buttons for controls? Nintendo is stupid in short.
haha...Nintendo owns the handheld market. Better be glad it's not just one button! Tongue

I will admit though, if the GBA had four buttons on the front with two side buttons...oh hell, if the GBA had six buttons on the front, Street Fighter games would be much more enjoyable on it!. :wink:
Actually one button might not be so bad hell the only problem is tthe games will be to damn easy. :mrgreen:
u will see new gameboys coming out with 4-6 buttons as soon as they gonna feel the heat from a hand held PSX
ok Yea I want to be walking around holding a CD playing machine... not going to happen unless it will have GC size CD's and the it's price will go thru the roof...

GBA is here to stay and I love mine... would love it more if it did have 4 buttons...
You just have to have four buttons dont you.
yea right JJ, OH could you tell me the library of games it is going to have... That
handheld PSX is going to be another NEO GEO pocket... the only company who could even take an honest swing at the handheld market is microsoft and even they wouldn't try to take on nintendo there...
I think that the increase of buttons is hurting the control scheme more than helping it. The Gamecube controller is the worst IMO. I don't want to have the C buttons, and the extra Analog stick. In fact, I hate being forced to use the analog stick. I like my D-Pad. And lastly, no matter what anyone says, the Saturn controller is by far the best controller of al time. Crisp buttons, a D-Pad that doesn't hurt your thumb and small size overall.
Edit: I take it back, the N64 controllers are even more horrid. The force you to never use the D-Pad, and actually make it hard to switch between the two.
kakomu, you need help I understand you liking the d-pad but the GC controller is one of the best I have ever held...
Heh, after recently watching SMJ, Outlaw Star, and Hellsing, I'd have to say anime is the same way.

I just think that making suitable endings to hugely epic experiences is an extremely tough thing to do.
I've used them all before, and most of the new controllers seem more gimmicky rather than comfortable. I don't like most of the new ones.
The Gamecube controler is the best one since the Super Nintendo. (that wasn't a blatant rip off)
Quote:Originally posted by "kakomu"

And lastly, no matter what anyone says, the Saturn controller is by far the best controller of al time.

Well said! :wink:

I bought the Capcom import controllers for Dreamcast, because they looked exactly like the old Saturn controllers, despite the colors. The Saturn controllers were PERFECT for any Capcom 2-D fighter.

The main thing I do not like about the recent Nintendo controllers is the D-pad. The N64 had such a stiff D-pad, and the Gamecube's is way too small...actually if anyone noticed, it is the exact same D-pad that is on the Gameboy Advance(not SP). The playstation controller's D-pad is stiff too when it comes to playing a 2-D fighting game.
Quote:Originally posted by "Berserker"

I bought the Capcom import controllers for Dreamcast, because they looked exactly like the old Saturn controllers, despite the colors. The Saturn controllers were PERFECT for any Capcom 2-D fighter.

The main thing I do not like about the recent Nintendo controllers is the D-pad. The N64 had such a stiff D-pad, and the Gamecube's is way too small...actually if anyone noticed, it is the exact same D-pad that is on the Gameboy Advance(not SP). The playstation controller's D-pad is stiff too when it comes to playing a 2-D fighting game.

Yea but the only problem is Fighting games suck ass.. But IMHO the GameCube controller feels the best. I can play it for hours without my hand hurting at all.. The Xbox controller is Way to freaking big and bulky.. And then the Playstation controller's are too damn small.. I can only play about an hour before my hand starts acheing from using them..
As weird as it looks, the Dreamcast controller is pretty ergonomic. I could never play N64 or GC games for long periods of time. I would always be playing against the owner, which meant they always kicked my ass and never told me how to do anything, opting to tell me to "Figure it out". Typical bratty kid video game fare. At which point I would quite or leave in disgust. I'm sure all of you know what would happen afterwards.
Pages: 1 2 3