Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Which consoles do you own?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Which videogame consoles do you own?

List them.

Here's mine... :mrgreen:

Nintendo
Super NES
N64
Gamecube
Gameboy (very old, you can barely see the screen)
Gameboy Advance
Sega Master System (actually, it's a convertor for the Genesis that lets you play master system games)
Sega Genesis
Sega CD (barely works, needs a good kicking to get started :twisted: )
Sega 32X
Sega Saturn
Dreamcast (gotta love Dreamcast)
Game Gear
Atari Lynx
Turbo Grafx-16
3DO (heh, very short-lived :x )
Playstation
Playstation 2
At some point in Time, I owned these consoles in chronological order:

Game Boy
Nintendo
Super Nintendo
Genesis
Sega CD
Saturn
Gameboy Pocket
Playstation
Gameboy Color
Dreamcast
Gameboy Advance

Now I'm considering an X-Box, but considering I have 24 games for my dreamcast, and I haven't put much of a dent into my collection, I'm thinking it would be all for naught, and might not be worth the money.
Atari
Super nintendo
Nintendo 64
Game boy
Gameboy color
Gameboy advance
Playstation
Playstation2
Through out my great gaming life I have owned...

NES
Super NES
N64
Gamecube
Gameboy Pocket (that was a joke)
Gameboy Advance SP
Sega Master Converter (loved that thing Berserker)
Sega Genesis
Sega CD (Loved mine and I owned Lunar on it)
Sega 32X (made me mad)
Sega Saturn (too good at too high of a price)
Dreamcast (gotta love Dreamcast, it is a must have in a gamers library)
Game Gear
Atari Lynx
3DO (my 3DO hey Berserker, hom many times did you play the demo disk and said this is going to be great. Well at least GEX was cool)
Playstation
Playstation 2

I also was given the chance to own a NEO-GEO but lack of funds made it a dream but it was so much fun to play...
hehe...Gex was really good and so was Super Street Fighter II Turbo, Samurai Showdown was OK on 3DO. Everything else just sorta sucked...lol. :|
I have owned
Atari
NES
SNES
Gameboy
Gameboy Advance
Turbo Graphix 16 (Anyone ever played this thing?)
Playstation
N64
Playstation 2
GameCube
Do you guys still have your 3dOs?
Quote:Originally posted by "Schultz"

Turbo Graphix 16 (Anyone ever played this thing?)

I have that. It had plenty of good games for it. All the Bonk's(I only played Bonk's Adventure and Bonk's Revenge though), then there was Splatterhouse, and Legendary Axe(1 & 2), Galaga '90 (one of my favorite shooters). Alien Crush and Devil's Crush were good pinball games.

kak, I still have my 3DO, but it's buried under a bunch of stuff and the games are scattered everywhere in my room...lol.
hehe yea you had to love its games on those little small ass cards.. and Splatterhouse ruled.. along with Bonk's!
Hmm, I'm kinda interested, what games do you have for it?
Schultz, Splatterhouse was the reason why I bought that system. I believe that was one of the first extremely violent games...even though it doesn't look too extreme today. :wink:

I always wanted to try out Bloody Wolf also, but I never got around to getting that.
hehe yea i know.. Umm i am trying to think of one of the other games i had.. It was a side scrolling shooting game with airplanes set in the future.. For the life of me i can't remember it at all.. I spent hours playing that thing.
Quote:Originally posted by "kakomu"

Hmm, I'm kinda interested, what games do you have for it?

I never did get too many games...

Off the top of my head...

Alone in the Dark 1 & 2
Super Street Fighter II Turbo
Space Hulk
Space Ace
Samurai Showdown

I do have some more but I cannot think of the others right now.

I never would want to sell it though. I always keep my systems, even the OK ones. Confusedweatdrop:
Quote:Originally posted by "Schultz"

hehe yea i know.. Umm i am trying to think of one of the other games i had.. It was a side scrolling shooting game with airplanes set in the future.. For the life of me i can't remember it at all.. I spent hours playing that thing.

The only shooting games I can remember, besides Galaga '90, were Blazing Lazers and Phantasy Zone...it does seem like there was another though...hmmm
Schultz, maybe this page can refresh your memory...

http://www.xmission.com/~ammut/html/body...list3.html

I forgot about R-type. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3