Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hentai monsters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
yeah, thats what I thought. but it has been a while and I wasnt sure.
Ok look if any of you have seen Cool Devices I think we all can agree that most of the episodes in there are pretty damn good the only ones I couldn't handle was the Step father drugging and rapping his Daughter and I loved the first episode of the Human princess girl but when they gave her a cock I about lost it... But then I could handle the ________ in La Blue Girl.... What did they call that when she made like a cock from her lip[s to have sex with a girl...
yeah, I think that we can all agree that any father daughter or worse, mother son, insest is disgusting. I thought some stuff in la blue girl was disgusting(or just plain out weird, like the girls masterbating with candles for some sacred ritual) but overall I liked it, I just prefer the good ol' human to human action :mrgreen:
Hey the candle thing rocked... I look at a candle the wrong way now and I'm walking funny wait that is more info than you guys needed...
The 2nd episode of Cool Devices, the one with brother-sister incest was kinda creepy also.

I lke stuff like New Angel, lighthearted and fun. No rape and multi cock monsters running about.
Just good ghosts. :mrgreen:
yeah, only sister sister(and mother daughter, if the mother is hot) works for me :mrgreen:
What about Grandfather, and Granddaughter? :mrgreen:
I dont have anything wrong with that except the age difference, an old man sexing up anyone is just horribly unapealing to me :mrgreen:
What about incest fusion? Like in Gowcaizer, when the brother and sister make love and then later on they fuse into this twin body demon machine thing! Sick!!!
yeah, I cant say I am one for brother sister, it just seems to unatural, thinking of if they had a child, its mother would also be its aunt, ew :mrgreen:
I don't know if I had a hot sister............................
yeah, but I dont think I could be attracted to my sister even if she was hot. I mean I have a hot cousin but that doesnt appeal to me either.
as it shouldn't. Confusedweatdrop:
Man, I just realized I don't like men in my hentai, anywhere. Stupid men ruin it. Women + women or women + monsters or women + toys or women + women + women or mother + daughter or sister + sister or any combination of the above.

Like sister + women + toys + women.... MMmmm.... now that could work.
Pages: 1 2 3