Import Anime Forums

Full Version: funniest anime known to mankind?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nadesico was great! And for the most part Trigun was hilarious too!
well I found the first few episodes of trigun pretty funny, but then things got more serios.

ack, my keyboard is messed up so that I have to press the space bar twice as hard as usual and my words often slur together.
Digi-Charat and Excel Saga
Yeah, Trigun had some hilarious parts. I was laughing throughout the whole chase scene in Hard Puncher. It's not consistently funny though, and the laughs were few and far between in episodes 13-26.
Dark Osamu: I have to agree with you, I really enjoyed Nadesico also. Still though, the beginning of Naruto was pretty funny. I also think Luffy is funny himself in a lot of scenes
Even when the circumstances are dire Luffy still manages to be hilarious. That makes it so much better when he gets serious. :mrgreen:
Don't make fun of me, but I thought Dragon Half was funny. =)

FLCL, Captain Tylor, Ranma, Slayers, etc are all good too.
i heard from a friend that dragon half was incredibley funny although i have yet to see it.
I heard Those Who Hunt Elves was a good laugh. Anyone seen it?
l say Azumanga Diaoh becasue of Osaka, she rocked!!

However, most disappointing would be Project Ako
what didnt you like about project A-ko? although it is far from my favorite I still got quite a laugh.
i never liked project a-ko myself, must have been the dodgy dub. anyone seen secret of mano? its by far the funniest lupin 3rd i have seen yet :lol:
Haven't seen it yet, but I think it's being relicensed so they can rerelease it here in the US. I hate supporting funimation, but for Lupin, I have to.
Yes, Lupin III is genuinely a funny guy!. LUPIN III!

Actually "Secret of Mano" is gonna be re-released by Pioneer on July29,2003.
Yet, it;s true that Funimation are releasing "Voyage of Danger","Dragon of Doom", "The Persuit of the Harimao's Treasure", and "The Secret of Twillight Gemini".

Hmm..it's a little headache to located R1 Lupin III DVD...but I'm so very glad that MI have released Lupin III TV's. It's currently my favorite title Big Grin .
l dunno, the Love and Rockets episode was ggod, but the rest were crap, its just dated badly in my opinion

Cmon Castle of Caglistro is the best Lupin movie
Pages: 1 2 3