Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Official import-anime IRC chat: Noon EST, Sunday April 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Come one, come all! Don't be shy! Come meet your favorite import-anime characters next sunday from Noon-2 PM EST! We'll answer all of your questions, sign autographs, and of course, we'll chat about anything you'd like to talk about. JunkieJoe and I will be there, more guests will be announced when I actually talk to them. Wink
nice sounds like a plan, this should happen more often, it's much more efficent in a lot of ways. :mrgreen:
You may see me there - I idle a lot in the chan, because nothing of interest ever goes on. Maybe, just maybe, you will see me there.
ack why so late? hehe that will be like 1am my time Monday.. ;o( so i won't be there...
Sorry Schultz! I figured if I held it any earlier people would be still sleeping. Wink Hopefully this will be the first of many. I'd like to post some instructions for how to get into the IRC channel. I'm lazy so firat I'll cut and paste from our forum FAQ:

You can use mIRC http://www.mirc.com to join our channel or go there through this link

http://etd.hypermart.net/chat/ia

Ok, now some more specific instructions for mIRC.. Once you download the program, open it up.. THe options menu should automatically pop up.. If it doesn't, go into the file menu and select options..IRC network should be set to "all" in the connect xategory, and the next line down you need to set to say Espernet: Random server. Fill out the section with your name, email, your prreferred nickname, and an alternate one. Then click ok..then click the connect botton at the top left of your screen.. Once you've connected to a server type /join #import-anime and you're in! We'll be checking the boards on sunday and we'll try to help anyone who's having issues getting in.. Oh.. one more thing..

Did we mention we'll be giving away DVD's as prizes? :mrgreen:

We'll See you there!!
AAARRGG!!!! I have to be at work at 10am !!!! BLAST!!!!! I guess this round I'm out! :x
I'll do my best to be there too.
I know I've been absent from the forum lately but that doesn't mean my love of anime has diminshed any.
I'll be there! Even if it is just three people.

Zagatto, long time no see. :mrgreen:
I should be there unless something comes UP. You never no when something may pop up. However, I should arise sometime on Sunday and be there. Does this party include adult entertainment? If not, I can try and get some of the bishoujos to show up and come to the party.
Fairy, what's with all the sexual inuendo? :p
Sexual inuendo? My thoughts only rise every once in a while. I guess my mind is just going limp. Perhaps I should try to take it back to its peak. You never know when you may have to answer a complex reproductive question dealing with gametophytes...
it doesnt seam to be working, even tried a different computer, different from this crappy laptop, but still nothing, it just brings up this:

Welcome to Import-Anime's IRC Chat!
Connecting to irc.esper.net 6667......

but then nothing else happens
The chat was a success, and I had fun. I have some feedback on it, with 5 recommendation and 5 complaints :

Recommendations:
1. More hentai!
2. More hentai!
3. More hentai!
4. More hentai!
5. More hentai!

Complaints:
1. No hentai DVDs!
2. No hentai DVDS!
3. No hentai DVDS!
4. No hentai DVDS!
5. No hentai DVDS!
Somehow I knew you would say that. Big Grin I think it was quite a success as well. I had alot of fun, and hope that there are alot more. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I couldnt get on for some odd readon, oh well, hopefully I didnt miss to much
Pages: 1 2 3