Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Might be my last thread ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Those "friends" that you mentioned are not friends! A true friend wouldn't put you through that bullshit! My advice dump these shit friends and find new ones. They just sound like a bunch of poser punks that need to be beaten to me. Just stop hanging out with them all together.
Quote:Originally posted by "Batz Kage"

oh, ok, justreadthpost post about you leaving, i guess tis time it was for real, peace out, then & I wish you sweet dreams.

although I know this isnt the intent of what you were saying but, I didnt have any and I havnt for the past year or so :mrgreen:

Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

Quote:because of the horrible voice actors.

You realize I'm going to beat you now, right?

:?

Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

Those "friends" that you mentioned are not friends! A true friend wouldn't put you through that bullshit! My advice dump these shit friends and find new ones. They just sound like a bunch of poser punks that need to be beaten to me. Just stop hanging out with them all together.

yeah I used to have a group of shit friends but then I discovered the full joy of anime and gaming :mrgreen:

lesson learned: sometimes your television screen is better than real people so you should go there for help :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
That is the greatest thing you have ever said. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
That has been what I have based my life on for the last few years. so what if you cant have conversations. a screen can draw out my emotions, never annoys me, never bitches at me or backstabs me. yes... anime is the perfect companion :mrgreen:
I spoke to Batz for a bit last night.. All seems to be well and I hope things will be getting better for him. =) I'm gonna go ahead and lock this thread now, so Batz and the rest of us can all move on. Happy posting, everyone!
Pages: 1 2 3